What's in your hand right now?

Thank you. This has literally been 6 months in the making.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
I do not know much about the new "C" class DNA devices but when I got my first DNA it was like learning to use a mod all over again. So the only advice I can give is to forget what you know and experiment and read up as much as possible. The DNA forum is also a great source of knowledge.

Regards

I do not know much about the new "C" class DNA devices but when I got my first DNA it was like learning to use a mod all over again. So the only advice I can give is to forget what you know and experiment and read up as much as possible. The DNA forum is also a great source of knowledge.

Regards
I know absolutely nothing. I am feeling the same way. But I love it. I love exploring.

Few things beat blue yogi in the morning. Made by @Dietz
80ddc83553dddd3907ff709e9413805e.jpg

This is the last one for today I promise. I feel like a proud parent
8bec5fcc64f04a097e341703a9dccea5.jpg

So I got my first DNA device. I have never felt so overwhelmed in my life. There is so much going on. If anybody. Has tips or tricks
( I mean anything) I am a total noob. Please be so kind and let me know .
4c10f1f11c07ed3ca2ad8418b3c42719.jpg

Go the DNA site. You can download escribe there. They have an interactive training course, manual, etc. there too.

Go the DNA site. You can download escribe there. They have an interactive training course, manual, etc. there too.
Thanks. I was only on there for the escribe. I will have a look at their tutorials

So I got my first DNA device. I have never felt so overwhelmed in my life. There is so much going on. If anybody. Has tips or tricks
( I mean anything) I am a total noob. Please be so kind and let me know .
4c10f1f11c07ed3ca2ad8418b3c42719.jpg

Got mine delivered today, now I understand how u feel. :)

It won't bite you @Faiyaz Cheulkar get the SS going, Replay rocks ;)
I tried with SS staggered staple wire from geekvape in my goon, for some reason the replay option didn't want to come up.
The user guide says if it doesn't show u the option that means it's not a supported coil.
Going out to buy a drill and then i will make some simple twisted SS coil and see how it goes.

Sent from aPhone

Can you pm me a tutorial on how to do Twisted SS
I tried with SS staggered staple wire from geekvape in my goon, for some reason the replay option didn't want to come up.
The user guide says if it doesn't show u the option that means it's not a supported coil.
Going out to buy a drill and then i will make some simple twisted SS coil and see how it goes.

Sent from aPhone

Back