Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I am currently looking at this looks really nice

my wishlist is verrrrrrrrrrry long.

i can only buy one item at a time or the wifey will murder me LOL

*sigh* just got a mail from fasttech that the refunding my cash as they Singapore post returned all their packages with batteries.

*sigh* just got a mail from fasttech that the refunding my cash as they Singapore post returned all their packages with batteries.

shyte man, thats a swak one

Well if any consolation, we will be getting the k100 & k101 soon, as well as some batteries and the igo-w and igo-l (month or two)

what's a private v2?

ok, googled an it looks really awesome - closest we are getting at the moment is the KTS

ooooh pretty - how big are they though, I love the size of the itaste VV I find most other Variable volatage ones too bulky for my little hands :p

Yeah, sorry posting a lot tonight, my daughter is on her first date tonight and I am kinda freaking out - so forgive my eagerness :)

Dear lord - she is 15 and her 'date' is 19 - it is for the matric farewell and the teachers told us they would look after her - so it is a completely chaperoned thing - teachers everywhere, and he seems to be a decent kind of guy - but you know, it's my little girl and she is very innocent for a 15 year old

Currently in the mail from the US
100 ready wires for ithaka.
smok tech scar
AW IMR battery
100mg/ml nicotine (60ml)

From china
Rocket kayfun clone

Then end of the month I'm ordering a stack of flavors from perfumers apprentice.
Might try my luck with some more nicotine.
will also buy a box or 2 of kanger coils from skyblue. When the real protank coils get back in stock, i will get several boxes again.

I like it!

She got home safely - the furthest it went is holding hands :)
I'm still having nightmares about that future... My little girl is only 4 years old now, but she is as headstrong as a rebel teen (her mother's trait)

Yeah, all you can do is try and teach them right and hope they make the right decisions when the time comes

Back