Why should I consider a Reo?

Hmm I thought REO users always wanted more than one to have different looks.

I also don't want a non-regulated battery. I'm one of those people that checks the doors are locked over and over, even when I know the doors are locked.

I also don't know squat about batteries, so I think it's safe to stay away from non-regulated stuff.

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

for me the reo is perfect. i always wanted to use a dripper but hated the inconvenience. imagine standing in public having to drip. or drivng and trying to drip.
the reo fixes all that. there is no question that dripping provides the ultimate flavour satisfaction and best nic hit. the reo gives you everything a dripper does without any of the mess and hassles of a dripper.
also cleaning a reo is not a mission at all. dissabled all the bits. and rinse. no electronic parts so jst hold it under some running water once a month or so and you sorted.
as fo flavours. i carry 3ml bottles all different flavours with me everyday. just pull the one out. swop feeder tube into the new bottle and off you go. 15 seconds and you ready to go.

ive tried many flavour options and many device options. since i started using the reo i have managed to go without stinkies. big plus for me.

but to each his own..

Just opinions here lol

As you can see @NickT they will convince you over and over YOU NEED IT :) because its the best!
You will be happier trusting your own instincts :)

Hmm... I thought REO users always wanted more than one to have different looks.

I also don't want a non-regulated battery. I'm one of those people that checks the doors are locked over and over, even when I know the doors are locked.

I also don't know squat about batteries, so I think it's safe to stay away from non-regulated stuff.

And I must agree with it being all about what works for you. Me personally, I just adore a Spinner and either a Nautilus or a MPt3. That along with preferably 18mg nic, although some work better in 12mg, just so does the job for me.

If I was to upgrade, I would still want to emulate that setup. Convenience meets performance.

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

for me the reo is perfect. i always wanted to use a dripper but hated the inconvenience. imagine standing in public having to drip. or drivng and trying to drip.
the reo fixes all that. there is no question that dripping provides the ultimate flavour satisfaction and best nic hit. the reo gives you everything a dripper does without any of the mess and hassles of a dripper.
also cleaning a reo is not a mission at all. dissabled all the bits. and rinse. no electronic parts so jst hold it under some running water once a month or so and you sorted.
as fo flavours. i carry 3ml bottles all different flavours with me everyday. just pull the one out. swop feeder tube into the new bottle and off you go. 15 seconds and you ready to go.

ive tried many flavour options and many device options. since i started using the reo i have managed to go without stinkies. big plus for me.

but to each his own..

You are describing dripping lol

Hmm... I thought REO users always wanted more than one to have different looks.

And I must agree with it being all about what works for you. Me personally, I just adore a Spinner and either a Nautilus or a MPt3. That along with preferably 18mg nic, although some work better in 12mg, just so does the job for me.

If I was to upgrade, I would still want to emulate that setup. Convenience meets performance.

ive owned quite a few mech mods and hated all of them. bottom fire button. battery drain too quick. always screwing out the bottom to charge the battery..

reo changed all that. was an expensive risk to take. but it paid off. cos now i use nothing else.
i still like the regulated goods and i will on occasion use them but my reo always goes with me.

just beware: once u have owned one, you will want to get another. [HASHTAG]#reovirus[/HASHTAG]

I suppose the battery adjustments are easier and it is a slightly simplified design in that sense, but for the price there is many other things available out there!

lol I agree, Reo owners seem to buy as many as possible :D

ive owned quite a few mech mods and hated all of them. bottom fire button. battery drain too quick. always screwing out the bottom to charge the battery..

reo changed all that. was an expensive risk to take. but it paid off. cos now i use nothing else.
i still like the regulated goods and i will on occasion use them but my reo always goes with me.

just beware: once u have owned one, you will want to get another. [HASHTAG]#reovirus[/HASHTAG]

I didn't really explain well. I don't want unregulated mods because I would probably drive myself nuts checking it the thing was "safe". I'd probably be pulling the battery out all the time :)

I suppose the battery adjustments are easier and it is a slightly simplified design in that sense, but for the price there is many other things available out there!

lol I agree, Reo owners seem to buy as many as possible :D

LOL its an addiction

I read a lot about flavor chasers and Reos.
Reos are great mods. There's no disputing that and for the price of setting up an entire kit it's certainly a mod to consider as R3000 for a decent mod is very cheap if you take all things into consideration.

Lately I've been experimenting with resistances and outputs and I find that I get way more flavor off of coils that are at least 1 ohm. Think I heard Rip comment on this...

Anyway right now theres just no better vape on the planet for me than a fairly high (1 is high for me) resistance coil pushing about 45 Watts. No more sucking on a mod for 8 seconds... It's a fast one or two second draw for a flavorful and saturated vape. I can't achieve this with a Reo.

The big dripper was next level for me and I did not hesitate one second to buy it.

I agree with Mark, this forum hypes the hell out of Reos. But its well deserved. The Reo is a fairly mid entry option given just a fantastic box mod will set you back the same amount if not more depending on what you go for. The big dripper alone cost me R2000.

Is the Reo the be all and end all? No. There's a new level of vaping being born out of these regulated devices and it's something a pure mechanical can not compete with.

I still vape a pure mech on a dialy basis because I'm still waiting for THAT mod.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

There are many devices out there

One should not just jump on the band wagon ;)

@RevnLucky7 i have also just started heading up in the resistances again, much more satisfying vape.
Although the point MUST be made it would not be as enjoyable without the regulated chip controlling my vape

This is an interesting thread and it's pretty funny for me because the not so pro REO discussions were pretty much my thoughts exactly when @Andre first started telling me about the REO. I still look at my electronic mods and can't believe I use a mech mod instead of these fancy devices.. :)

There are many devices out there

One should not just jump on the band wagon ;)

@RevnLucky7 i have also just started heading up in the resistances again, much more satisfying vape.
Although the point MUST be made it would not be as enjoyable without the regulated chip controlling my vape

Agreed.
I've always been a fan of regulated devices.
But back then we weren't able to push that kind of power and had crappy amp limits.

Right now I get an hour or two of battery life on my 0.2 build before I need to switch out. I'm the most frustrated vaper in South Africa at the moment I'm certain.... But patience is key. I think I saw my mod last night. Best looking render I ever saw.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

This is an interesting thread and it's pretty funny for me because the not so pro REO discussions were pretty much my thoughts exactly when @Andre first started telling me about the REO. I still look at my electronic mods and can't believe I use a mech mod instead of these fancy devices.. :)
@Rob Fisher i hear you on this one.. i really believed regulated mods was it for me. even once i ordered my reo i still felt like i was taking a huge risk and id end up posting it for sale soon after. guess not! if you want the bug to bite.. jst use a reo for a day or 2.

Your are a vapour who expects and benefits from simplicity, its actually quite easy to see why you stay on the reo's :)

Echoing what @Marzuq said

I think some folk are very happy with the flavour and throat hit on a tank or Clearo and dont need extra flavour or throat hit from a dripper. For those people, a Reo is not necessary. Probably a lot of those people around.

But for me, I wanted more flavour and a lot more throat hit. I could only get that on my dripper. The Reo gives me that same vape but with more convenience than the dripper.

There are not many easily available bottom fed drippers around, so when I discovered the Reo and saw its followingo of happy users, I decided to give it a try. It was a build up of about 6 months in my case. Clearos, building coils, RDAs, RTA. So when i got the Reo I fully appreciated it. If I got it at the beginning I may have been disappointed.

Certainly not saying its the best device out there. But for flavour, throat hit and convenience, it packs a very strong punch.

@Marzuq you have not vaped my boxes yet? I will be at the MOB today :D
I want to see if i can change your perspective :D

Weren't you using tanks on your regualted devices Rob?

I think some folk are very happy with the flavour and throat hit on a tank or Clearo and dont need extra flavour or throat hit from a dripper. For those people, a Reo is not necessary. Probably a lot of those people around.

But for me, I wanted more flavour and a lot more throat hit. I could only get that on my dripper. The Reo gives me that same vape but with more convenience than the dripper.

There are not many easily available bottom fed drippers around, so when I discovered the Reo and saw its followingo of happy users, I decided to give it a try. It was a build up of about 6 months in my case. Clearos, building coils, RDAs, RTA. So when i got the Reo I fully appreciated it. If I got it at the beginning I may have been disappointed.

Certainly not saying its the best device out there. But for flavour, throat hit and convenience, it packs a very strong punch.

It does not have ALL the flavour or ALL the throat hit ;)
It has its own particular style of flavour and throat hit, and to each their own :D
Thats the only point im making here, It works for some. Not all :)

Your are a vapour who expects and benefits from simplicity, its actually quite easy to see why you stay on the reo's :)

Actually my number one requirement from vaping is more than anything the flavour. There is simply no device that I have tried (and I have tried a few) that can match the flavour of a Cyclone on a REO. If simplicity was my thing I would have stayed on the mPT2 on the MVP.

@Silver i agree with you. and i think the difference comes in when you ask 'what type of vaper are you?'
being are u just looking to replace stinkies.
replaced stinkies now need a better device
or are you a vape-aholic? are you always looking for more? has it become more of a lifestyle ?

i too feel there is more than likely a better device out there. but as everyone as admitted. for the price and what you get. no competition for the reo. it may be classed as mid ranged by some.but without a doubt a top class device

Actually my number one requirement from vaping is more than anything the flavour. There is simply no device that I have tried (and I have tried a few) that can match the flavour of a Cyclone on a REO. If simplicity was my thing I would have stayed on the mPT2 on the MVP.

Nothing can match the flavour
except a cyclone on a regulated device ;)

I have not vaped it but it should provide the same flavour on a reo or a regulated device.

@Marzuq you have not vaped my boxes yet? I will be at the MOB today :D
I want to see if i can change your perspective :D
@MarkK i am more than happy to give it a go. i am not closed off to the possibilty of something better. so if there is something out there that you feel is worth trying .... then im game

Back