Wismec Luxotic BF Box Owners Pull In!

Here's mine.

46b5a03ce2e9f4ee5b58ee4fbd9796c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

You're talking about the ones that come with the new silicone bottle right? I'm actually looking at getting two. Lol

The copper one (which I think is v1? ) and the new blue version with the silicone bottle.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

The ones with silicone bottle is v2.
Many people had problems with v1 auto firing and failing.

View attachment 155367

My first one.

Think in need the silver one with green door as well :cool:

I have seen a few people complain about this one too

You must also remember it's a hit and miss with these mods.not all of them suffer this failure.
Unlucky for me I missed twice.
Yip. So far I have been lucky with mine not having issues. (touch wood)

Pity Vape Club doesn't have the bronze one, as their price is cheaper than FastTech for the kit.

Do you guys run single coil on your Luxotics and what type of coils and Ohm?

I think I'm building too high and get muted flavour.

I think I've found the problem.

I need to flush the system and clean my squonk bottle and rda.

Just tried the same rda on my Pulse 80W and got the same funny muted taste.

I'm using a Wasp Nano with parallel 3x28g Ni80 at 0.24 Ohm and Sony VTC5a.

Citadel with Ni80 flat wire @ 0.36 Ohm tastes much better, but I didn't squonk - just dripped because I want to clean the bottle and mod first.

I think I've found the problem.

I need to flush the system and clean my squonk bottle and rda.

Just tried the same rda on my Pulse 80W and got the same funny muted taste.
If it's the same on the pulse, then I would suspect that the issue is with the build in the RDA. What wick are you using? Did it vape good previously?

After alternating between my WASP Nano and Tobino (weekly) - same build, cotton, etc. I've come up with the following; It's too easy to oversquonk it (tiny well) and when you do, you get spit-back for
Is that the Tobhino?

I bought mine as mod only when they came out.

I've taken my Tobino off and put my WASP Nano on it. It's slightly less practical (in terms of over-squonking) but it is quite a bit more flavoursome.

I've tested them with the same, coil and wick and the WASP Nano wins. Cheaper too!

After alternating between my WASP Nano and Tobino (weekly) - same build, cotton, etc. I've come up with the following; It's too easy to oversquonk it (tiny well) and when you do, you get spit-back for

I've taken my Tobino off and put my WASP Nano on it. It's slightly less practical (in terms of over-squonking) but it is quite a bit more flavoursome.

I've tested them with the same, coil and wick and the WASP Nano wins. Cheaper too!
I get more flavor out of my Tobhino :p (but I am impatient when it comes to building so I tend to just build quick. With the Wasp I've found that if you take your time positioning and wicking everything perfectly, there's little that performs as good as it.)

If it's the same on the pulse, then I would suspect that the issue is with the build in the RDA. What wick are you using? Did it vape good previously?
I think it just needs a clean.

I've been using my Pulse 80W quite a bit lately and pulled the Luxotic off the shelf when I saw activity in this thread.

It's been sitting for a couple of weeks wicked and coiled, but the coil and wick looked fresh so I didn't change it before taking a vape on it.

In all honesty I think it might have one of those "scraped together" DIY juices in it from when I ran out of ingredients over a weekend.

I'll give it a clean and report back.

20190109_095112.jpg

Brand new, tested 15 min, not for me, .....make an offer

I get more flavor out of my Tobhino :p (but I am impatient when it comes to building so I tend to just build quick. With the Wasp I've found that if you take your time positioning and wicking everything perfectly, there's little that performs as good as it.)

For sure. It's not really an issue for me because I don't know when last I've coiled my own coil, I now stick to pre-built crafter coils (Boom Coils in particular) and they last for six months to a year. Rewick every two weeks or so and carry on.

Do you guys run single coil on your Luxotics and what type of coils and Ohm?

I think I'm building too high and get muted flavour.
There's two notches on opposite side for you take the top cap off.that is to place your coil.I lift mine slightly on certain flavours

Then I'm also trying something different.slanted coil single tail in juice well

Attachments

• 1547021338379-691774931.jpg
    1547021338379-691774931.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 1547021608804-209407244.jpg
    1547021608804-209407244.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 10
Back