Wismec Luxotic BF Box Owners Pull In!

It feels like the sixth finger on your right hand

Resistance is futile

Just goes to show, resistance is futile, you have been assimilated. Welcome to squonkville! You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave!

Regards
Ahh I see what you did there some classic rock

Resistance is futile

It's got some protection in the board but I wouldn't call it a regulated mod :)

what's "squanking" , getting spanked while squonking ? :p
Mech mods have no chip, Direct output devices are direct voltage to coil but everything else is regulated (all your safety features). The Luxotic even has a 100w max output unlike a lot of direct output devices. Just because you don't set your wattage doesn't mean it's not regulated. The Vandyvape pulse is unregulated the Luxotic is very regulated and in my opinion a better device for it.

Only thing is your coils regulate your wattage. So its non variable but regulated.
Have a good day

Resistance is futile

Congrats on the new mod @Resistance
Wishing you well with it!
Looks lovely

If I just may add, I have been using mine for just over a week now..

when I first fired it up with the tobinho two things came to mind... Is this wismecs return?? secondly the tobinho outperforms some of the HE attys out the, ease of building and wicking with e decent size well, this also prevents over squonking.. the small short chamber makes the flavor impeccable!!
when I fired the mod up I honestly thought about the hit I got off the noisy cricket v2.. well built and durable.

coming to the cons of it: I hate the bottle and design of the squonk feature - when there is 2-3mls of liquid the squonk becomes terribly hard and you cant press the botlle right thru due to the steel pipe running down making the bottle capacity even smaller. I did however hack the bottle replaced it with sjmy bottle and cut the pipe... happy days now!!!2018-02-08-18-15-37.jpg 2018-02-09-11-12-45.jpg

The look of this squonker really appeals to me and it's appears solidly built in real life as well. No sure how well the squonk bottle works but will play... I used one of the coils it came with and the resistance is a bit low for me and the vape too hot but will put in one of @RiaanRed's coils a bit later but I must say for under a grand this set up and RDA appears to be a really good buy!
Luxotic 001.JPG

The look of this squonker really appeals to me and it's appears solidly built in real life as well. No sure how well the squonk bottle works but will play... I used one of the coils it came with and the resistance is a bit low for me and the vape too hot but will put in one of @RiaanRed's coils a bit later but I must say for under a grand this set up and RDA appears to be a really good buy!
View attachment 122487
Totally agree.. Put a 0.4 build oom.. Extreme vaping pleasure

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

There's a hack where you can chop off the tube to a certain length and then use your favourite silicone bottle :)

There's a hack where you can chop off the tube to a certain length and then use your favourite silicone bottle :)

I did the hack @Daniel , u cant use any bottle - as far as I know the sjmy and coil master bottles work.. I speak under correction but the bottle cant be longer than 45mm

Guys, the round Arctic Dolphin bottles fit perfectly without having to modify anything.

I am totally happy with my choice of buying this mod.not dissapointed at all about anything.I got the OL16/on top used the mod all of last night and hot consistent hits even with battery/ cell voltage dropping.not sure though if it cuts off the supply before under voltage but my 30q was charged two weeks ago and the luxotic gave me hours of vaping.the colour is awsome too even if it wasn't what I had in mind initially.I like odd colours so it didn't even take getting used to.build is solid and it feels as if it's your sixth finger on your right hand.
Thanks @BumbleBee for your awsomeness

Resistance is futile

Back