Wismec Luxotic BF Box Owners Pull In!

If I just may add, I have been using mine for just over a week now..

when I first fired it up with the tobinho two things came to mind... Is this wismecs return?? secondly the tobinho outperforms some of the HE attys out the, ease of building and wicking with e decent size well, this also prevents over squonking.. the small short chamber makes the flavor impeccable!!
when I fired the mod up I honestly thought about the hit I got off the noisy cricket v2.. well built and durable.

coming to the cons of it: I hate the bottle and design of the squonk feature - when there is 2-3mls of liquid the squonk becomes terribly hard and you cant press the botlle right thru due to the steel pipe running down making the bottle capacity even smaller. I did however hack the bottle replaced it with sjmy bottle and cut the pipe... happy days now!!!View attachment 122479 View attachment 122480

I need that driptip in my life ;(

I got the OL16/on top used the mod all of last night and hot consistent hits even with battery/ cell voltage dropping.not sure though if it cuts off the supply before under voltage
The board stops firing when the cell reaches 3.1v

@BumbleBee aka Buzz Guy can you give me some instructions? I'm not getting it right... do you remove the plastic goodie?
View attachment 122525 View attachment 122526
First, pack the dremel back in its box. Then, remove all the metal bits off the bottle, remove the silicone ring thingie on the inside of the mod, then insert the silicone plug that slides up and down on the mod's metal tube into the neck of the bottle. Sorted.

First, pack the dremel back in its box. Then, remove all the metal bits off the bottle, remove the silicone ring thingie on the inside of the mod, then insert the silicone plug that slides up and down on the mod's metal tube into the neck of the bottle. Sorted.

Ahhhhhh! Boom! Metal piece off! Thanks a million Buzz Guy! :h:

The board stops firing when the cell reaches 3.1v
Then this mod is awsome.it fired all the way till I felt I needed to charge the cell.and I was running a 1.1ohm flat nichrome coil

Resistance is futile

What's the reason for changing the bottle if I may ask

Resistance

Just yesterday I made the statement that I only ever need to buy one more mod, being a full size Reo. But that Gold Honeycomb has me doubting my resolve.

Damn, that is a beauty!

Regards
Resistance is futile.

Resistance

Under warranty

Resistance is futile
Yip, brake shoes and pads, belts, shocks, tires etc are however "consumables" not covered by the service plan or warranty. Needed two belts replacing and a blown shock absorber on the left front wheel. Still need to get the shocks. They cost a fortune at the dealer. Ok, R500 per belt is not cheap either not to mention the labor and freaking VAT.

Regards

Yip, brake shoes and pads, belts, shocks, tires etc are however "consumables" not covered by the service plan or warranty. Needed two belts replacing and a blown shock absorber on the left front wheel. Still need to get the shocks. They cost a fortune at the dealer. Ok, R500 per belt is not cheap either not to mention the labor and freaking VAT.

Regards
I know a guy but he's in the southern suburbs.let me see if I can get his number have not seen him in ages but he still has a shop

Resistance is futile

So after using the Tobinio RDA on the Luxotic box (I can't seem to get my WASP to stop spitting - issue for another day) I've had to rewick it every two days or so. I have a pre-built Demon Killer stapled Clapton coil and the wick is packed pretty tight.

Is this normal?

So after using the Tobinio RDA on the Luxotic box (I can't seem to get my WASP to stop spitting - issue for another day) I've had to rewick it every two days or so. I have a pre-built Demon Killer stapled Clapton coil and the wick is packed pretty tight.

Is this normal?

So many factors involved here :

- What cotton ? CBV2 , normal Organic cotton ?
- What juice ? Darker juices and those with sweetener tend to gunk up coils/wicks quicker
- what wattage/ohms build ? I found lower wattages doesn't efficiently heat the coils enough to vaporize enough ejuice so also , gunks up coil quicker

Back