Wismec Luxotic BF Box Owners Pull In!

Since I bought my Wismec Luxonic I got rid of all my other devices, which I never should have done.

Bought the Luxonic end of April 2018 and it has been my daily vape.

Was very impressed with the little bugger, excelent on battery lifetime with the Sony VTC5 and not that thirsty on the juice and great flavour.

Now a few days ago as soon as I put a fresh battery in it just autofires.

Contacted the shop where i bought it via email, with no responce from them.

Call them and the Owner is not available.

Totally dissapointed in the shop and the device!!

Name and shame them I say...

Name and shame them I say...
Eventually got hold off them, but the device Wismec is a few days out of the waranty which is only 3 months, what a joke. will definately not buy one again.
Something that caught my eye is OhmBoy squonker...looking for some more info on it as it is a dual battery regulated squonker

@Norman Anderson.
insert a cell and let it run till it cuts out.Remove wick and use old coil is preferable.
sometimes it resets and sometimes it doesn't and you have to do it all over again.
repeat later if it doesn't work but keep an eye out while you doing it.
this worked for me and my mod works for a good while after

@Norman Anderson.
insert a cell and let it run till it cuts out.Remove wick and use old coil is preferable.
sometimes it resets and sometimes it doesn't and you have to do it all over again.
Honestly, I don't want to sit and do that. I paid for a new device and took good care of it, not even a scratch on it, and it failed....

My Voopoo Drag Mod has by accident been dropped a few times, but it just keeps going without a problem.

The only thing is I prefer squonking and is now looking at the Ohm Boy Rage dual battery squonker, just trying to get some info and commetns to see what people say about it

The other wismec my kids bought me has fallen so many times and nothing happend.It has fallen so hard that the cap on the atty even popped off and nothing was wrong,to this day it works fine.
however I can relate to what you saying.
although the other mod has bipolar I would still get me more

@Norman Anderson.

How long do u leave the battery in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long do u leave the battery in.

Or let me rather ask how long does it take to reset coz i left mine firing for like 5min and the mod is warm already.

The shop where I purchased mine said because it is a few days out of the 3 month waranty their supplier does not want to replace it. That sure as hell gives Wismec a bad name. Never will I purchase a Wismec product and the one they don't want to help me with...well, I will use it for target practise

The shop where I purchased mine said because it is a few days out of the 3 month waranty their supplier does not want to replace it. That sure as hell gives Wismec a bad name. Never will I purchase a Wismec product and the one they don't want to help me with...well, I will use it for target practise
Check on FB in the IAVA group, there are guys that repair mods, maybe it’s worth your while. I understand your frustration, these aren’t supposed to be disposable items and should last a long time when looked after.

I was on the edge of buying the BF but got cold feet after reading the horror posts on this thread. Decided to go for the full Recurve 'kit'. I'm chuffed with the flavour, and I'm hoping it holds up better than the BF. Thanks @Norman Anderson & @Jordache for posting your experiences...:worship2:

I was on the edge of buying the BF but got cold feet after reading the horror posts on this thread. Decided to go for the full Recurve 'kit'. I'm chuffed with the flavour, and I'm hoping it holds up better than the BF. Thanks @Norman Anderson & @Jordache for posting your experiences...:worship2:
From what I've seen & heard, and taking into account the quantity out there, it's a small percentage that have had issues.
The Recurve is nice but too large for me, I really enjoy the tiny size of the Luxotic.

From what I've seen & heard, and taking into account the quantity out there, it's a small percentage that have had issues.
The Recurve is nice but too large for me, I really enjoy the tiny size of the Luxotic.

I agree, the BF is a small, sexy little thing and a big reason why I wanted one especially the black honeycomb version :OOOOOOO:. But knowing 'Murphy' I'll be part of that small percentage with issues. I held the Recurve at Vapecon and it fits perfectly in hand, much smaller than I anticipated.

Hey bud. It’s a pity my post turned you away from a great mod. Even though I had issues , I still bought another 1 and resolved the issues on the first 1... I love this mod. I wouldn’t exchange it for any other. I’m considering a 3rd luxotic ‍♂️♂️

Hey bud. It’s a pity my post turned you away from a great mod. Even though I had issues , I still bought another 1 and resolved the issues on the first 1... I love this mod. I wouldn’t exchange it for any other. I’m considering a 3rd luxotic ‍♂️♂️
How did you resolve the issue?

How did you resolve the issue?

I opened the small box that contains the chipset. There’s a small screw(that’s where my mod was leaking) that’s on the valve that leads to the rda. I popped the screw out and used thread tape. Popped the screw back in. 0 leaks.

Note. The screw is quite small. Not the easiest screw to place back.

I opened the small box that contains the chipset. There’s a small screw(that’s where my mod was leaking) that’s on the valve that leads to the rda. I popped the screw out and used thread tape. Popped the screw back in. 0 leaks.
Can you perhaps load a photo? Even if it leaks a bit, should still not autofire as soon as battery is inserted. Cleaned it properly and without adding juice attached the RDA and it still autofire

Can you perhaps load a photo? Even if it leaks a bit, should still not autofire as soon as battery is inserted. Cleaned it properly and without adding juice attached the RDA and it still autofire

I will in due time bud/ I don’t have my torx screwdriver set . Is there juice on the steel box or where the battery sits ? Like excessive leakage?

Back