❅❄!FESTIVE SPIRIT GIVEAWAY!❄ ❅

Me and my girls.
caf518af2ef4477f31e18a55bdf4b58f.jpg

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Rocking my grandson to sleep in the hammock, strung up a little awning to keep the sun off him.
Its when I saw his eyes were closed that I used a long string to continue rocking from inside the house. :)
IMG_3521.JPG

Oh, nevermind the weeds, i'm not one of those gardening granddads, obviously. :rolleyes:

Thank you guys for being so patient with me.
Thank you all for participating in the little giveaway and spreading the festive love all around :)
We are all winners these holidays, it's just a matter of perspective ;)

Happy holidays

Now...
:party::party::party::party::party::campeon:Please Join me in congratulating @antonherbst :campeon::party::party::party::party::party:
Anton Herbst.PNG

congrats @antonherbst, Looks like my luck is improving lol. going from last on the Hazeworks and Vapour mountain comp to 3rd.... Here's hoping to be tops of the Xmas giveaway comp.

congrats @antonherbst, Looks like my luck is improving lol. going from last on the Hazeworks and Vapour mountain comp to 3rd.... Here's hoping to be tops of the Xmas giveaway comp.
Birthdays reset your luck rotation. So it looks like if you got a high placing here, you're doomed for another low one soon! :tearsofjoy:

I'm in the middle woohoo . lol ,, feels like I won just seeing my name .. congrats @antonherbst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birthdays reset your luck rotation. So it looks like if you got a high placing here, you're doomed for another low one soon! :tearsofjoy:
Haai Suga wena, Dont come with those negative vibrations here man :D

Thanks guys i am really glad to be part of this forum and would give back all that i learn and see in my vape experience. And also here to help. My door is always open to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back