❅❄!FESTIVE SPIRIT GIVEAWAY!❄ ❅

Thank you guys for being so patient with me.
Thank you all for participating in the little giveaway and spreading the festive love all around :)
We are all winners these holidays, it's just a matter of perspective ;)

Happy holidays

Now...
:party::party::party::party::party::campeon:Please Join me in congratulating @antonherbst :campeon::party::party::party::party::party:
View attachment 79181
Congratulations! Joh, so darn close! Second place haha.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I dont know how to or what to say but this prize was jinxed from the start. Myself and @Michaelsa arranged for the prize to be delivered via postnet to my closest branch and due to the festive crunch times it was only sent out after Christmas. And then about 4 days later Michael made contact with me again to find out if i have received my build mat yet. To both our disappointment i had not. So Michael tried again and this time around i forgot about it About 2 weeks later i remembered and realized that my prize still was not delivered. Then myself and Michael made a plan to get it sent to a physical address via his couriers. And now almost another 2 weeks later and still no gift. @Michaelsa i want to say thanks for the effort and the idea behind this prize but i am now going to give up on the courier services in our amazing country. I have not received the prize yet and due to it being over a month now i will accept the loss as n gift from our beloved country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was sent by courier they will be able to tell you where it was delivered to?

images.jpg

From the bottom of my piece of black coal, I would like to extend my largest of apologies.

In all honesty I am at fault, I forgot about this completely.
Postnet did get the package back to me, I was supposed to send it off again last week, but forgot.

I shall send it off today and send you all the details.
:tiburon:

Sincerely the forgetful student. :CHALLENGEFAILED:
@Rob Fisher @antonherbst

I have now given up on this prize. This prize was not destined for my desk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back