A day at the Factory

Anvil

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Just thought I would take a few minutes to give a shout-out to Ernest and the Cloud Factory in Ballito, as well as Lunatic vape juice. Went through on Saturday for Lunatic's official launch and had a lekker time as always. To top it all off I got a call from Ernest (the Erndogg) this morning to say I'd won the lucky draw from the launch. Very very chuffed with myself because it's literally the first draw I've ever won despite entering everything I can!

1.jpg
The 2 gatekeepers keeping everything in check and the whole day running smoothly.

FB_IMG_1522569000637.jpg
Good times had by all

FB_IMG_1522568993158.jpg
Pic courtesy of Gerrit Van Zyl and Cloud Factory

And lastly...
2.jpg
I finally won something!

Once, again, thanks to these gents and Lunatic vape juice, if you ever in the area I recommend you stop by.

Also, not quite 100% sure if this is in the right section, if not, mods please feel free to move.

Just thought I would take a few minutes to give a shout-out to Ernest and the Cloud Factory in Ballito, as well as Lunatic vape juice. Went through on Saturday for Lunatic's official launch and had a lekker time as always. To top it all off I got a call from Ernest (the Erndogg) this morning to say I'd won the lucky draw from the launch. Very very chuffed with myself because it's literally the first draw I've ever won despite entering everything I can!

View attachment 127708
The 2 gatekeepers keeping everything in check and the whole day running smoothly.

View attachment 127712
Good times had by all

View attachment 127711
Pic courtesy of Gerrit Van Zyl and Cloud Factory

And lastly...
View attachment 127709
I finally won something!

Once, again, thanks to these gents and Lunatic vape juice, if you ever in the area I recommend you stop by.

Nice win @Anvil , congratulations. Looks like you had a great time and snapped some great pics there.
Enjoy your goodies :)

Nice one @Anvil
Always nice to know about new shops and opportunities to get vape things when travelling

Back