Best squonker for up to R900

Ruben

Vape enthusiast
LV

Awards
Hey fellow vapers

I'm looking to buy a squonker at vapecon for under 900 what would you recommend?

Last edited:
Don't order from blingvape unless u are ready to wait for months with no updates no tracking info, just to find out what u received is an incomplete order.
have used them before. Shipping with the depends more on whats in stock. If they have stuff in stock at the local warehouse it ships quickly. However i paid R850 for mine shipped from China with DHL. Got it in 4 days

have used them before. Shipping with the depends more on whats in stock. If they have stuff in stock at the local warehouse it ships quickly. However i paid R850 for mine shipped from China with DHL. Got it in 4 days
When did u place your order. I read all positive reviews for them until recently.

You really can’t go wrong with the Pulse BF 80w and a Wotofo Recurve RDA. This combo is squonking at its best and flavour is top self.

Plus the Pulse BF 80w has the option of buying extra panels and different colored silicon squonk bottle. BAM new looking matchy-matchy mod on the cheap!

Attachments

• 23984072-13D5-4177-B2F8-E93753937B33.jpeg
    23984072-13D5-4177-B2F8-E93753937B33.jpeg
    214.3 KB · Views: 27
Back