Carrying your vape gear when out and about

Post #4 (Last one) FOR THE GALS :zlumi:

Technology Distribution Innovation Navy and Grey Satchel

https://www.takealot.com/technology-distribution-innovation-navy-and-grey-satchel/PLID38148751

"This casual chic brief case styled satchel is great for accesorising your professional style. Fully lined and a convenient flap opening embodies a classic satchel. The generous interior space and exterior compartments make plenty room for all your belongings. Organise and carry all your belongings in this expandable satchel bag- the adjustable over the shoulder strap will only make the use of this bag easier!

Brilliant Features:
  • Color: Navy Blue (with grey accents)
  • Style: Satchel bag
  • Flap closure for easy access
  • Exterior: 2 side pockets, 2 front pockets
  • Interior: 2 Main compartments, 1 middle zip compartment, 3 small side compartments (for cell-phone and other small belongings)
  • Full linned interior
  • Adjustable high quality strap
  • Belt accesorised magnetic clip closure"

Anyone that wanted Desce Bags there is a batch incoming... you will need to go on Facebook and fill in a form. Here are the details....

DESCE Bags are inbound. They should be here latest by Friday.

DESCRIPTION (NEO SLEEVE MINI V2)
Mini- 3mm Neoprene w/ drawstring closure (4.5"x2.5") Fits most single 18650 Box Mods

**Price: R170

COLORS AVAILABLE
Body-Black, Print- Dark Charcoal
Body-Dark Olive, Print-Dark Charcoal
Body- Red, Print-Florescent Pink
Body-Navy, Print-Steel Blue
Body-Camo, Print-Light Tan
Body-Turquoise, Print-Pink
Body-Purple, Print-Turquoise
Body-Kelly Green, Print-White
Body-Charcoal Grey, Print-Red
Body-Maroon, Print-Rust
Body-Mustard, Print-Brown

DESCRIPTION (NEO SLEEVE REGULAR V2)
3mm Neoprene w/ drawstring closure (4.5"x3.5") Fits most dual 18650, Billet Box, & Larger Box Mods

**Price: R190

COLORS AVAILABLE
Body-Black, Print- Dark Charcoal
Body-Dark Olive, Print-Dark Charcoal
Body- Red, Print-Florescent Pink
Body-Navy, Print-Steel Blue
Body-Turquoise, Print-Pink
Body-Purple, Print-Turquoise
Body-Kelly Green, Print-White
Body-Charcoal Grey, Print-Red
Body-Maroon, Print-Rust
Body-Mustard, Print-Brown

DESCRIPTION (NEO SLEEVE MECH)
Mech Sleeve- 3mm Neoprene w/ drawstring closure (5"x1.75") Fits most single 18650 Mech Mods up to 25mm

**Price: R190

COLORS AVAILABLE

Body-Black, Print-Dark Charcoal

DESCRIPTION (NEO SLEEVE ATTY)
Mech Sleeve- 2mm Neoprene w/ drawstring closure (2.5"x1.75") Fits 22mm-30mm RDA’s, RTA’s, & Tanks

**Price: R150

COLORS AVAILABLE

Body-Black, Print-Dark Charcoal

All prices exclude shipping. Shipping will R100.

Wholesale prices will be available on request. Please mail me on info@craftedcoils.co.za for wholesale.

Please fill out the google doc.

Payment will be due when bags are ready for collection/shipping.

Stock is limited, so first come first serve. If you order and I don't have enough I will let you know via email.

Form: https://goo.gl/forms/SKg3HiR0ogEtcSov2

Post #2 FOR GUYS & GALS

Interesting! It can charge a mobile; could it charge a mod? Perfect for camping if it can!

Audi Original Messenger Bag With Solar Panels

https://www.takealot.com/audi-original-messenger-bag-with-solar-panels/PLID43034435

"Vorsprung durch Technik every step of the way with this Audi Sport messenger bag featuring innovative solar panels
Power supply with the aid of three solar panels and a rechargeable and removable 2200 mAh battery.
Recharging of mobile devices via the USB output on the battery.
Including USB cable and five different mobile phone charging connectors.
One main compartment, one smaller compartment and three small pockets inside.
With practical zip closure.
High-quality materials and a special patented manufacturing technology protect against water and dirt.
Audi Sport badge.
Dimensions: 40 x 43 cm. Made in Italy.
Material: Exterior: 80% polyamide, 20% spandex (water-repellent thanks to special PU coating).
Interior: 100% polyester"

Price: R2,900.00
Looks great @Hooked , but at that price it had better make me coffee in the mornings as well.:)

Nice @Rob Fisher
Thanks for sharing all the options

Do people actually use import it all?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

A few times for birthdays gifts, sure certain items are a bit steep and it’s a two week wait but for R55 delivery better than trusting the post office or $30 for DHL... never had a hitch so touch wood

Whenever I've seen stuff on there it's just been magnitudes more expensive than buying direct and dealing with SAPO, etc. But I'll have a dig through it again.

Whenever I've seen stuff on there it's just been magnitudes more expensive than buying direct and dealing with SAPO, etc. But I'll have a dig through it again.

Can’t disagree there, sometimes when you search the next day the price is lower than the previous, bit of a lottery and last resort for sure

Lock Your Mod when it's not in use to avoid roasted coils

Lock Your Mod when it's not in use to avoid roasted coils

Urh... Uhm...

Genuine-COMBAT2000-C435-1000D-Cordura-Waterproof-Nylon-EDC-Molle-Pouch-Waist-Bags-Waistpack-Molle-Gear-Bag.jpg

Can’t disagree there, sometimes when you search the next day the price is lower than the previous, bit of a lottery and last resort for sure

This is because the new fad in online market technology is being implemented. It's called "dynamic marketing" or at least that's what the users are calling it. You see, in the information age, when you browse a website they are following you. No, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, lol. What I mean is, there are literally hundreds of pieces of information that they can find out about you just by you browsing their website.

So what? well, it means that when you log into my website I can see that you are: Male, 56 Years old, running a flashy R30k+ laptop. Oh! And check it out!! He lives in Bishopscourt!

Again, so what? This means that they can individually target you based on their perceived profile of you. So, I see James lives in an upmarket area and is running a high end device, lets manipulate the website to show him a high price while Joe from (Insert worse off neighbourhood without offending anyone here) gets to see the same exact product with lower shipping costs and at half the retail value when he logs in with his old Samsung galaxy S3 mini from 2012.

Unfortunately this is the new trend. Wish.com is an example of a company that currently implements this strategy.

Be a smart shopper.;)

This is because the new fad in online market technology is being implemented. It's called "dynamic marketing" or at least that's what the users are calling it. You see, in the information age, when you browse a website they are following you. No, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, lol. What I mean is, there are literally hundreds of pieces of information that they can find out about you just by you browsing their website.

So what? well, it means that when you log into my website I can see that you are: Male, 56 Years old, running a flashy R30k+ laptop. Oh! And check it out!! He lives in Bishopscourt!

Again, so what? This means that they can individually target you based on their perceived profile of you. So, I see James lives in an upmarket area and is running a high end device, lets manipulate the website to show him a high price while when Joe from (Insert worse off neighbourhood without offending anyone here) gets to see the same exact product with lower shipping costs and at half the retail value when he logs in with his old Samsung galaxy S3 mini from 2012.

Unfortunately this is the new trend. Wish.com is an example of a company that currently implements this strategy.

Be a smart shopper.;)
Oe.... I see a way to take advantage of this..

Again, so what? This means that they can individually target you based on their perceived profile of you. So, I see James lives in an upmarket area and is running a high end device, lets manipulate the website to show him a high price while Joe from (Insert worse off neighbourhood without offending anyone here) gets to see the same exact product with lower shipping costs and at half the retail value when he logs in with his old Samsung galaxy S3 mini from 2012.

Be a smart shopper.;)

@Spyro This is ridiculous! :-@ A price is a price and surely can not depend on a buyer's profile?! Surely this is against the law??

@Spyro before I shop online again, I'll invest in the cheapest mobile phone and go and sit in a squatter camp to do my shopping!

Back