Carrying your vape gear when out and about

So I often see people at restaurants etc with 2, 3 or even 4 mods. So how do you carry it. In your pocket? I dont have enough pockets. Or do you carry it in a specific bag or case?

I put each mod in a pouch of some kind or another and then they all go in my handbag, or in a separate bag.

Sorry to spoil the party, but soon we won't need to worry about how to carry our vape stuff around - because there will be nowhere to vape.

Even here in my little town the coffee shops/restaurants no longer allow people to smoke/vape within 10m of the entrance or open windows. They say it's the law. Is it??? To my knowledge it hasn't become law yet

So what is the difference between a handbag and a man bag? Or is it like gardener and landscape engineer?

Good question
I think there is no major difference
Just that a man bag tends to be smaller - with less emphasis on design and colour. At least that's what I've observed.

I m
Good question
I think there is no major difference
Just that a man bag tends to be smaller - with less emphasis on design and colour. At least that's what I've observed.
I must say even before a read this thread I also use an old camera bag for my mods, juice and build tools, when I go on holiday. But thats just to put them somewhere not for walking around.
As for going out, I just put one mod in my pocket and maybe one in car that I can go get if needed. I dont wear sunglasses, jewelry, even a watch or wedding ring, so dont think Im ready for a handbag, man bag or moonbag.

makeup artist have bags that they use on set to keep their stuff. doesn’t look bad but the problem is they are normally see through.

Might consider this for the bare vape essential goodies?
3fcb0ef9190e9d99b20909d4586b9a29.jpg

Sent from my SNE-LX2 using Tapatalk
rambo!

@JurgensSt How does the USB port work? I don't quite understand how there can be a USB port on a bag? Is it powerful enough to charge a phone?
Power bank connected inside the bag and I use Golisi 2 battery charger on the outside connector. Only used it one to test

Sent from small screen

I bought this handbag specifically for carrying mods! The mod and juice which I intend using are placed in the outer pockets and a back-up mod is in the handbag.

Handbag for mods.jpg

FLYER.png

Me and the wife have a grey one that we pack with juice ect and usually take it along and leave in the boot.

I was just about to ask you why the optimistic rating! What is "lgbt"??
LGBT, or GLBT, is an initialism that stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender. In use since the 1990s, the term is an adaptation of the initialism LGB, which was used to replace the term gay in reference to the LGBT community beginning in the mid-to-late 1980s.

I think @Jean claude Vaaldamme thinks everyone on the internet is a man :D

Edit: Perhaps @Jean claude Vaaldamme thinks everyone that has style falls under the LGBT banner. :D

LGBT, or GLBT, is an initialism that stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender. In use since the 1990s, the term is an adaptation of the initialism LGB, which was used to replace the term gay in reference to the LGBT community beginning in the mid-to-late 1980s.

I think @Jean claude Vaaldamme thinks everyone on the internet is a man :D

Edit: Perhaps @Jean claude Vaaldamme thinks everyone that has style falls under the LGBT banner. :D
Nice stylish flower you have there:makeup:

Back