CAVEMAN REBORN

There are plenty of other platforms... but ECIGSSA is here to promote Vaping and educate and be a community! Already I have spent time on this issue and written a reply and deleted it and started again a few times and generally wasted time. Personal attacks are simply not allowed on ECIGSSA.
Appreciate the reply. Don't agree 100% but appreciats the time you put aside.

I'm the first one for it , but I don't think it's that simple there is always two sides to a story and something this big you need to weigh the consequences. It's easy for non-reviewer people to insight 'war' but it's much more difficult if you put yourself out there. Also you need to be damn sure about your facts and have reputable proof before making accusations. P.S this is in NO WAY directed at any reviewer or forumite in any way just my opinion :)

That's what the Vendor sections are for , if you have tried all avenues and you think you have been wronged then air it in public. We are all grown ups and need to act accordingly.....

The few times you're not talking k@k you actually make a lot of sence.

Well this was anti climatic

I wont stop thou, we let the government slip and only opened our mouths after everything was gone to crap, i wont let my vaping be another thing effected and complain afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this was anti climatic

I wont stop thou, we let the government slip and only opened our mouths after everything was gone to crap, i wont let my vaping be another thing effected and complain afterwards.

Cold shower of note Bru.

We are all grown ups .....

And as grown ups it is our responsibility to stand up and point out the wrong doing, we are doing this for the greater good.

I always think to myself would my son be proud of me for not backing down from a fight or say hey their is my dad the chicken shit. Yeah yeah he would probably say shut up old man but thats not the point here.

Blah blah not aimed at anyone or......

And as grown ups it is our responsibility to stand up and point out the wrong doing, we are doing this for the greater good.

I always think to myself would my son be proud of me for not backing down from a fight or say hey their is my dad the chicken shit. Yeah yeah he would probably say shut up old man but thats not the point here.

Blah blah not aimed at anyone or......

Not my zoo not my monkeys....if anyone has something to say say it in the respective thread or platform we clogging up a reviewers thread here.....just saying

@Cor nice review man! Like your style. Will look out for your juices as well.

I agree and have seen what Caveman was talking about in the second part of the video. Best thing for a small vendor is to just do your thing. Forget about the politics and make your own way. Make your own agreements with distributors, don’t accept the first or second “No” you are dealt with.
It is afterall...business.

After a long time it is here the return of the caveman.

Back