CAVEMAN REBORN

Ok so after sorting out some major studie issues and hopefully the final bit of work i was behind with will be done and then i can maybe retake my reviews.

Thank you to oom @Rob Fisher for helping out with the video kwaliteit.

Thank you to @Daniel for sorting out the sound.

But now i have a big guns to ask. Is there anyone out there who would please help me get a intro video to fit the caveman? As ime verry useless in makeing such a video it would really be super awesome. If i could het some help.

Ok so after sorting out some major studie issues and hopefully the final bit of work i was behind with will be done and then i can maybe retake my reviews.

Thank you to oom @Rob Fisher for helping out with the video kwaliteit.

Thank you to @Daniel for sorting out the sound.

But now i have a big guns to ask. Is there anyone out there who would please help me get a intro video to fit the caveman? As ime verry useless in makeing such a video it would really be super awesome. If i could het some help.
When you get it it’s going to be a surprise for us all,cannot wait to see it!

Druuuuummmm Rooolll Please!!!!! boooom Caveman is back with a whole new vibe and thanks to oom @Rob Fisher and oom @Daniel i can just go from strength to strengthy thank you to everyone who has supported me up to now eaven tho i had a super low time in my life a while back and wanted to give up on everything.

Thank you guys for not giving up on me here is my first video back ile still have to work out some kinkels in die cabel but ime back baba!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Druuuuummmm Rooolll Please!!!!! boooom Caveman is back with a whole new vibe and thanks to oom @Rob Fisher and oom @Daniel i can just go from strength to strengthy thank you to everyone who has supported me up to now eaven tho i had a super low time in my life a while back and wanted to give up on everything.

Thank you guys for not giving up on me here is my first video back ile still have to work out some kinkels in die cabel but ime back baba!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dibs !

Sorry all for the deadly silence i was bussy with my exams and a few other things.Tommorw is the last exam then i can give a 110% to my reviews sorry for the loooooonnnngggggg woestyn agtige silence.

Here it is another review a RDA is in the house @RainstormZA apologies for no subtitels my freeware editing app does not allow fore subs i need the paid version but ile get one and do avideo just for you ile pm you details about my video best i can.:h:

Here it is another review a RDA is in the house @RainstormZA apologies for no subtitels my freeware editing app does not allow fore subs i need the paid version but ile get one and do avideo just for you ile pm you details about my video best i can.:h:

Seems Youtube captions are enabled, man I had a good laugh at the cc - a few unsavoury words like condom was mention in the writing :D

Yeah bring down the house with the SA vendors review

Personally I could not be assed about vape politics and 'drama' , we have enough of it going on in the international vaping community.

If you have an issue with a vendor sort it out with them....
If you have an issue with a certain reviewer , sort it it with him/her .....

This is exactly the type of stuff we DON'T need as a vaping community ..... nee man

An elite supply chain for the elite Vaper.....

I wont name anyone or attack any vendor i just lifted the concerns of many people that i spoke to so please guus i did not name any vendor exept bling so please dont maak afleidings and make a peaceful inlighting video into a clan war lol.

Really ime not out to get anyone or anything so please don't take it up in the wrong way.

I’m not kidding
If there is dirty laundry then air it and the users can then make up their own minds.

I'm the first one for it , but I don't think it's that simple there is always two sides to a story and something this big you need to weigh the consequences. It's easy for non-reviewer people to insight 'war' but it's much more difficult if you put yourself out there. Also you need to be damn sure about your facts and have reputable proof before making accusations. P.S this is in NO WAY directed at any reviewer or forumite in any way just my opinion :)

That's what the Vendor sections are for , if you have tried all avenues and you think you have been wronged then air it in public. We are all grown ups and need to act accordingly.....

I'm the first one for it , but I don't think it's that simple there is always two sides to a story and something this big you need to weigh the consequences. It's easy for non-reviewer people to insight 'war' but it's much more difficult if you put yourself out there. Also you need to be damn sure about your facts and have reputable proof before making accusations. P.S this is in NO WAY directed at any reviewer or forumite in any way just my opinion :)

That's what the Vendor sections are for , if you have tried all avenues and you think you have been wronged then air it in public. We are all grown ups and need to act accordingly.....
Create a fake account and dump the information. Create some chaos. If its a systemic problem which it seems to be hinting at there should be more wins then losses :)

The vendors section just becomes a fanboi hangout where nobody can believe that their beloved vendor can do any wrong.

Create a fake account and dump the information. Create some chaos. If its a systemic problem which it seems to be hinting at there should be more wins then losses :)

The vendors section just becomes a fanboi hangout where nobody can believe that their beloved vendor can do any wrong.
Oh ja just to qualify blah blah blah ..... only my opinion not directed at anyone blah blah blah

Jai Haze puts it out there no matter what happens to him, he even said his been blacklisted by companies but it doesn’t faze him a bit. I think everyone is just to scared of what will happen to them but this isn’t the mafia were you get “silenced”.

I dont really care if certain vendors have monopoly, this is business and good for them. Business is a shark tank.

But if there is corruption or coercing just to manipulate the market then we have a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may want a war but the Admin and Mods don't. And there are always two sides to a story and neither side wins in an internet argument.
There are implications sure.
But in the long run the vaping community suffers I think. Currently there is no other platform. At least that I am aware of.

Jai Haze puts it out there no matter what happens to him, he even said his been blacklisted by companies but it doesn’t faze him a bit. I think everyone is just to scared of what will happen to them but this isn’t the mafia were you get “silenced”.

I dont really care if certain vendors have monopoly, this is business and good for them. Business is a shark tank.

But if there is corruption or coercing just to manipulate the market then we have a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont like oom haze his a verry angry person lol.

There are implications sure.
But in the long run the vaping community suffers I think. Currently there is no other platform. At least that I am aware of.

There are plenty of other platforms... but ECIGSSA is here to promote Vaping and educate and be a community! Already I have spent time on this issue and written a reply and deleted it and started again a few times and generally wasted time. Personal attacks are simply not allowed on ECIGSSA.

Back