Competition time - 4 x R1000 Nicoticket juice hampers up for grabs

The 4 winners to be announced in the 1st week of September... Good Luck :)

The 4 winners to be announced in the 1st week of September... Good Luck :)

I'll be away in the USA when I win but you have my address! :p

Now add the stock to the web site so I can enter the compo! ;)

Wowzers. that some serious give away.. Good luck guys. My pay day is only tomorrow :(

You need more entries:D What did you get that went so fast?

2 bottles of H1n1 and a bottle of Got Cookie. Had a family emergency last week and left work stopped by my flat and just grabbed 2 bottles as they were right by my keys packed a bag and left. And didnt realize I only had my tfv4 with me. At that time I wasnt thinking of anything else. Problem is stress chain vaping at 90w on a quad coil means you kill a tank every half and hour or so....

Bobas is special!!

@ShaneW, ive been rationing my last bobas order and will need to place another order one of these days!

Tastes so good and has such a unique flavour.
And for 100% VG i am always surprised at its strong throat hit

Nope it hasn't (that I know of)... What are you experiencing?

Well as you know I've been through my share of bobas, this particular bobas is the 100ml bottle my buddy, carl bought a while ago. Its got a 'different' taste to it, its hard to explain. I have a well steeped bobas of my own which I compared the two, taste and smell is different. I still have some of what he had given me and cant bring myself to vape it lol
Anyway, I was just curious

Well as you know I've been through my share of bobas, this particular bobas is the 100ml bottle my buddy, carl bought a while ago. Its got a 'different' taste to it, its hard to explain. I have a well steeped bobas of my own which I compared the two, taste and smell is different. I still have some of what he had given me and cant bring myself to vape it lol
Anyway, I was just curious
Clone?

Back