Competition time - 4 x R1000 Nicoticket juice hampers up for grabs

Well as you know I've been through my share of bobas, this particular bobas is the 100ml bottle my buddy, carl bought a while ago. Its got a 'different' taste to it, its hard to explain. I have a well steeped bobas of my own which I compared the two, taste and smell is different. I still have some of what he had given me and cant bring myself to vape it lol
Anyway, I was just curious

That doesn't sound good... Sam says she sent you a sample size bottle with your last order, please compare them and let me know. Will send you a replacement

Nope, its the real deal, just has a weird taste.

That doesn't sound good... Sam says she sent you a sample size bottle with your last order, please compare them and let me know. Will send you a replacement

No ways bud, thank you for the thought though but I'm pretty sure he has vaped most of it anyway. I just thought I should ask. i'll definitely be ordering a bobas supply soon soon again :) One if I get a chance I'll bring the little I have of the 'weird bobas' for you to smell/try for yourself. This is actually the reason I took Gorilla Juice this time, was worried something changed with bobas.
And thank you so much for the sample bottles, 2 of my favorite juices :rock: Will compare the sample with the other one later and report back.

Nope, its the real deal, just has a weird taste.

No ways bud, thank you for the thought though but I'm pretty sure he has vaped most of it anyway. I just thought I should ask. i'll definitely be ordering a bobas supply soon soon again :) One if I get a chance I'll bring the little I have of the 'weird bobas' for you to smell/try for yourself. This is actually the reason I took Gorilla Juice this time, was worried something changed with bobas.
And thank you so much for the sample bottles, 2 of my favorite juices :rock: Will compare the sample with the other one later and report back.

I found a few complaints on their FB page from 2013 saying there was a bad batch... Possible there was another.
Either way, I'll gladly replace it for you, Bobas is not cheap and if you not getting the Bobas taste it's a huge bummer.

I found a few complaints on their FB page from 2013 saying there was a bad batch... Possible there was another.
Either way, I'll gladly replace it for you, Bobas is not cheap and if you not getting the Bobas taste it's a huge bummer.

Thank you Shane, that is awesome of you but it wont be necessary, we should've asked you when the bottle was still full'ish and besides, I have no claiming rights to that particular bottle hahaha

Edit: All my 30ml bobas I've got from you were consistent, so I dont know what was up with that 100ml bottle.

Last edited:
Back