DNA200 Firmware and Escribe Update 2016-08-06 (BETA)

Thanks @Ezekiel.
I have been enjoying a sx 450 j chip for the superb temp control recently and this will only make the dna 200 on par hopefully.

I updated last night but seems my duo doesn't do the 250w upgrade..kept getting an error

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

250w is only supported on the new DNA250 chip afaik.

Yip, this firmware upgrade only updates Escribe (in a lot of small ways) and the TC handling on the chip (in a massive way). All the DNA chips (40, 60, 75, 200, 250 and the new Custom) have set wattage outputs, cell inputs and charge capacities. To get to 250 you need a different chip, unlikr the RX200

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Finally got round to installing the update in the early hours of this morning.
Haven't changed my profile to stair power mode.
Just turned the temp control to off.
I'm noticing the temp control seems to kick in for Kanthal coils. Perhaps it's the preheat punch.

Anybody noticing this?

Finally got round to installing the update in the early hours of this morning.
Haven't changed my profile to stair power mode.
Just turned the temp control to off.
I'm noticing the temp control seems to kick in for Kanthal coils. Perhaps it's the preheat punch.

Anybody noticing this?

I have also noticed the preheat punch works on Kanthal on my new Triade DNA200.

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing good.

Need advice, I've owned a Triade DNA 200 for about a month now and everything has been working perfectly until yesterday, did some screen changes and so on, uploaded the settings to device. All in order except for one thing, battery configuration, for some reason my device isn't showing any battery discharge, its permanently full, my battery cut off is set to 3.09 volts, (standard I assume as I didn't tamper with it) any advice from triads owners as to how theirs are configured? Maybe a screenshot or something might help? Any advice would be appreciated as I currently have no clue what my battery life is.
Hope that made sense.

Thanks in anticipation

Sent from my Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Back