NB ECIGSSA Durban Mini Vape Meet - Tuesday 29 December

OK I have recovered a bit from pulling a few Silvers yesterday! I just love vape meets and really enjoy meeting and chatting to people I have gotten to know on the forum... and then meeting face to face and we already know each other! Once again thanks to @BigGuy and @Sir Vape and the support team behind them (all the Sir Locals) for hosting us and to @shaunnadan for being the reason for the meet and for all his organising!

Also thanks to the vendors who supported the event by both being there and supplying some awesome prizes!

I have to say @shaunnadan had some very grateful members whom he helped with to build coils for and show them the ropes of rebuilding and regulated mods etc! @shaunnadan you are a great asset to ECIGSSA and to vapers in general! :rock:

And thanks to @shaunnadan for the cloud blowing prizes of the RX200 and R500 gift voucher! :inlove:

Great Vape Meet. Thanks @Sir Vape and @BigGuy for hosting us and a special thanks to @shaunnadan for the arrangements, it was a total success.. Pity I couldn't stay longer though. We will be at more durban vape meets in the future as well as we are building a holiday home on the south coast.

Here are some pics I took.
20151229_171005.jpg 20151229_171001.jpg 20151229_170949.jpg 20151229_170945.jpg 20151229_152908.jpg 20151229_152812.jpg 20151229_152707.jpg 20151229_152647.jpg 20151229_152505.jpg 20151229_152454.jpg 20151229_145633.jpg 20151229_145359.jpg 20151229_145142.jpg 20151229_144415.jpg 20151229_144016.jpg 20151229_143320.jpg

Well done sir vape ..it would appear that you have set a high standard going forward for anybody organising future vape meets

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Well done sir vape ..it would appear that you have set a high standard going forward for anybody organising future vape meets

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Judging by the photos and comments the Durban Vape Meet was indeed awesome. I have to add that the Joburg Vape Meet in November was epic and taking into account the amount of people that attended, the organisation of the event was as perfect as one can get. Well done to all involved in both events.

Sorry for the late response it has taken me a few days to recover from the event and i have to say it was a blast, i would like to thank all of those peeps who came down from JHB and who traveled from far to attend the event a special mention to @shaunnadan for all your hard work to @Rob Fisher for MC'ing the event and for being so passionate about vaping your passion is truly amazing. I would also like to thank the SIR VAPE crew @Mitch @Shaz @ET for your hard work as well as Brendan (Mr COFFEE) for some amazing coffee. to all the Durban crowd you guys amazed me on the turn out it was spectacular. To @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff it was nice to finally meet you in the flesh and it was lovely to talk to you. To @MiffyPuff thanks for our awesome chalkboard drawing.

Then to my brother from another mother @Sir Vape (HUGO) aka THE HOBBIT dude your legendary mate it is so nice to be able to work and be partners with a person with the same outlook on life and passion and enthusiasm and work ethic as one self. You rock man.

Once again to all you amazing people thank you for your support of the day and for the support to Sir Vape and all i can say is VAPE STRONG LIVE LONG. And looking forward to the next JHB meet cause we will be attending.

You look cool @Rooigevaar !
Lekker clouds indeed!!
I like your cloud blowing stance. Hehe

Flip I wish I could have been there! Is this going to be annual? Biannual? I'll have to slot it in as a solid marker in my diary and plan my year around it!

Flip I wish I could have been there! Is this going to be annual? Biannual? I'll have to slot it in as a solid marker in my diary and plan my year around it!

Hi @Cobus Alberts
We do intend having more of these Vape Meets in Durban but we are not sure at this stage of frequency or the date of the next one.
Just keep an eye on the threads in the Vape Meet section. We will announce it in advance.

PS - welcome to the forum

Hi @Cobus Alberts
We do intend having more of these Vape Meets in Durban but we are not sure at this stage of frequency or the date of the next one.
Just keep an eye on the threads in the Vape Meet section. We will announce it in advance.

PS - welcome to the forum

Thanks for the info! I'll keep an eye out for it :)

Lekker morning at Sir Vape tasting new juices and talking Vape! We are getting some really nice local juices!

VapeMeet4.jpg

The I had a look at a local MacGyver spray Painter's work on an RX... really nicely done!
VapeMeet1.jpg VapeMeet2.jpg VapeMeet3.jpg

Back