Lets correct this
20 New Malaysian One shots available @ R89.00
10ml makes 100ml CHILL PILL ADD.jpg

Ecigg members who would like to try flavour world today pm me for a discount code :)

Hi all, We will be serving you some fresh coffee at a super low price4.jpg

New one shots added , Our products have been improved to provide you with more for less !COMBO.jpg

Our Malaysian one shots are moving quick * stocks are now limited * Next shipment Jan 2019CHILL PILL ADD.jpg

Pre Black Friday special Valid while stocks Last ! our big specials to be posted soon!

We are proud to launch our new super shots shakes

This pack contains
5x 120ml Unicorns
4x 30ml one shots from our milkshake range
1x 1 ltr 80/20 premix
1x 100ml Scrawny 36mg Nic
1x Our Famous mango freez one shot

This is over a liter of eliquid for R599.00:campeon:

Saving you time and money!

www.flavourworld.co.za

One shot.jpg

Last edited:
Pre Black Friday special Valid while stocks Last ! our big
specials to be posted soon!

We are proud to launch our new super shots shakes

This pack contains
5x 120ml Unicorns
4x 30ml one shots from our milkshake range
1x 1 ltr 80/20 premix
1x 100ml Scrawny 36mg Nic
1x Our Famous mango freez one shot

This is over a ltr of eliquid for R599.00:campeon:

Saving you time and money!

www.flavourworld.co.za

One shot.jpg

Good day All

Ecigg members can place your orders now

All concentrates have been reduced, Here are some of the deals running!

DRAFT BFS.jpg

Thank you to all our clients for your overwhelming support and a warm welcome to all our new clients

Thank you for choosing flavour world!:inlove:

Sale is still on:)

Our SALE has been extended

We are currently sold out on our awesome one shot combos, No need to panic! our lab has already started production to have a batch ready before month end ;)

DRAFT BFS.jpg

Morning All

Tobacco Bastard One shots are now available online !

10ml prefilled concentrate supplied in a 60ml unicorn bottle, Just add nic and premix and you good to go!

Price R89.00

WWW.FLAVOURWORLD.CO.ZA

sexygirlsInsta.jpg

I see you do not sell TFA Grape Candy? Any other purple grapes you would recommend that has the same Purple grape taste?

I see you do not sell TFA Grape Candy? Any other purple grapes you would recommend that has the same Purple grape taste?

Our Malaysian Grape juice will work well

All hazmath flavors will be available in the new year :)

I don't know if it's just a glitch in my browser but thought I'd mention it anyway: when I load your site, I get a page that appears to be from an online clothing retailer. It only appears for a split second then it vanishes and your graphics load. I'm not sure what is causing it but I don't get it on any other site. I've attached a screenshot for reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    57.5 KB · Views: 42
Hi

Thanks for the update, we will start investigating

Hi, I'm not sure I understand what you mean? I didn't follow a link to your site, I opened a new tab in Firefox and typed in flavourworld.co.za. It happens as the page loads. It only seems to happen on the home page, and happens each time I refresh the page as well. If I load one of the product pages on the site, like the FA flavours page, it doesn't happen. But if I then click on Home from that product page, it will happen again as the Home page loads.

It is also only momentary, literally like 0.2 of a second before it vanishes and your page loads. I had to take about ten screenshots before managing to grab one at precisely the right moment.

If you mean the link to the clothing site that is showing, that never appears on the screen. As you can see in the URL bar, it is showing your flavourworld.co.za URL but showing the clothing site content. I haven't ever noticed a different URL in the URL bar when it happens. So I have no idea what site it is.

Someone suggested to me that it might be a problem with cookies on my browser or a site I have visited previously. But I am absolutely certain (this is a new computer) that I have never ever visited an overseas site that sells Indigo jeans, and certainly never loaded a Cart on such a site. So I'm pretty sure it isn't a cache/cookie problem on my machine. If it was, it would likely also show up on other pages I load. But your site is the only site where this happens.

Last edited:
Have just checked flavourworld.co.za on my browser. All looks fine on my side. Doesn't load any clothing site momentarily

Am on Chrome browser

Yeah, some others on WA have also told me they get nothing on their side. It might well just be something on my PC although I can't think what would only affect the Flavour World site and then only the Home page of that site. @baksteen8168, you Agreed with my initial post, I assume you're seeing it too?

Either way, it's not a biggie and I don't want to waste your time with an exhaustive investigation into it. It doesn't hinder the browsing experience, it's just a flash and then the site loads fine. I just thought it might be something obvious like a bit of rogue code left in the Home page code or somesuch.

Hi! I did see it once a while ago, but not anymore, was curious when you mentioned it

Back