Golden Greek Perseus

Mine arrives tomorrow! Now if only I could find a review or overview in English! :confused:
Did you by any chance order this one uncle @Rob Fisher ?
perseus-flowers-jpg.220503

asking for a friend....:rolleyes:

hey Rob, did you check Imeo's site? There are reviews there. I am not sure about English reviews but qorax said he will do his review in a few days

hey Rob, did you check Imeo's site? There are reviews there. I am not sure about English reviews but qorax said he will do his review in a few days

I have searched high and low and there are no V2 reviews... will keep an eye out... but will see how I go out of the box tomorrow! :)

My Perseus V2 has arrived! The first impression from seeing it in real life is that it is beautifully made and finished off!
Perseus V2 02.jpg Perseus V2 03.jpg Perseus V2 04.jpg

The package is pretty complete and I can see why this tank can really go from MTL to a decent RDL vape. I was a dash nervous shelling out a few euros for the tank and the shipping because my last GG (Golden Greek) tank was the Armed Eagle and while it looked really beautiful I never bonded with it.

Getting the coil in was a pain and I damaged a coil trying to install it... and then I realised I needed to leave the legs longer and bend them. I won't make that mistake again. Wicking is a piece of cake!

Perseus V2 05.jpg Perseus V2 06.jpg Perseus V2 07.jpg Perseus V2 08.jpg

Working out the AFC and Juice control was simple and I filled it up with Red Pill. No leakage at all. Winner!

Now for the real test... the airflow! I have had so many disappointments with airflow on high-end RTA's and are always wanted a dash more air! I grabbed my Stratum Aerodynamic and popped the Perseus V2 which is a 22mm RTA on top.

Perseus V2 11.jpg Perseus V2 12.jpg Perseus V2 13.jpg

Set my normal 28 watts and let's give it a first impression test! The airflow full open is just perfect... Oh, happy days! And how is the flavour your ask? Also, damn fine! Initial impressions are this is going to be a tank that stays in rotation despite the limited juice capacity.

One thing I don't like is the drip tip. I can't use any of my Siam Tips due to the 510 shape. But I will live with that!

All in all well worth the money and the whole exercise from the initial order to delivery and the tank is a Chicken dinner!

Smokescreen on the not enough juice! There is an extension part in the box I never realised what it was for! Winner!
Perseus Extention.JPG

OK, it's been a few hours with the Perseus V2 and I'm really happy with it... absolutely no leaks on the refill and the airflow and flavour are perfect! A really good buy!
:winnerwinner:

Will play with the squonk pin sometime soon! Not sure how that will work with an RTA...
Perseus Squonk 1.jpg Perseus Squonk 2.jpg

My Perseus V2 has arrived! The first impression from seeing it in real life is that it is beautifully made and finished off!
View attachment 232768 View attachment 232769 View attachment 232770

ah, you purchased perseus v2 Rob? How does it works for you?

edit, I read the rest of your messages lol. Dont answer to me, I understand.
I told you guys, its the perfect atomizer

Hey Rob, did you also get the dripper cap? perseus can go to dripper very easy by removing the body.

Killer photos by the way!!!!!!! and the mod is also beautiful!

Last edited:
How is your vape with perseus rob? Still happy?

Yes @helenios. The only issue I have is it tends to flood occasionally and I guess I need to experiment with a little more cotton.

In fact, Imeo asked me about you!
He told me that perseus never leaks but...... you need to put cotton especially at the left and right edges of the feeding holes. If you do that you will never have leackage.

In fact, Imeo asked me about you!
He told me that perseus never leaks but...... you need to put cotton especially at the left and right edges of the feeding holes. If you do that you will never have leackage.

No leaks at all just a little flooding and I find I have to blow to clear it. But no sign of leaks! But still loving the tank! Say hi to Imeo! Haven't seen him since HOV!

Back