Golden Greek Perseus

Whatever floats your boat. Ive been happily chucking away at my trusty Gear RTA since it came out. Its my happy place.

I would rather spend the extra money on my kids or if i have a good month, spoil myself with another tattoo.

Its as if vaping has changed from being a secession device, to a hobby, and for the last year or 2, an addiction. Pardon the pun

After many years on the hype train, Ive just come to the realization that im happy where i am, i dont smoke stinkies and im happy with my current setup:
Its reliable, great battery life and amazing rta.
Wicks easy and with the perfect flavor that fits me and the taste profiles that i like

But to each its own

Last edited:
Crap, i really sound like a hippy after reading my own post

I totally understand you guys but Imeo was never making devices for everyone's pocket. Thats because his devices are always innovated. He drives the vaping world and he has to be paid for that if you agree :)

The man that invented the mech mod, the springomizer, the first tank, the first atomizer the temperature control, and a lot of other things has to be credited for his work. Thats my humble opinion

Last edited:
I totally understand you guys but Imeo was never making devices for everyone's pocket. Thats because his devices are always innovated. He drives the vaping world and he has to be paid for that if you agree :)

The man that invented the mech mod, the springomizer, the first tank, the first atomizer the temperature control and a lot of other things has to be credited for his work. Thats my humble opinion
I fully agree with you. Never questioned that,but you must realise the market his intending to cater for is already there. Were just stating the obvious that it's not for everyone. For me it's like the Dwarv. A good second hand one is still out of my reach and I except that.

I fully agree with you. Never questioned that,but you must realise the market his intending to cater for is already there. Were just stating the obvious that it's not for everyone. For me it's like the Dwarv. A good second hand one is still out of my reach and I except that.
maybe yes resistance.
Whatever suits better to the people. I understand the difficulties of some guys and I also understand the guys that have the ability to buy it new

Imeo said that he is planning to make a very special billet box atomizer. Maybe I will open a new thread about this when it is ready

some pics that I liked and stole from Imeo's FB page

perseus V2 133.791.jpg perseus V2 133.793.jpg perseus v2 55.jpg perseus v2 55.636.jpg GGTX VS BIC LIGHTER.jpg perseus v2 art.640.jpg black plastic transparent body.652.jpg black plastic transparent body.651.jpg perseus dripper1.jpg

Last edited:
I am not sure that 119 euros for one of the best atomizers out there is a lot of money when others sell between 150 and 200 pal joe :)

I am not sure that 119 euros for one of the best atomizers out there is a lot of money when others sell between 150 and 200 pal joe :)
Im sure it is. But the price still doesnt justify the purchase, but thats only my opinion.
Ill rather use the money for a weekend away fishing with my kids.
But im sure the high end guys will go nuts for it

Im sure it is. But the price still doesnt justify the purchase, but thats only my opinion.
Ill rather use the money for a weekend away fishing with my kids.
But im sure the high end guys will go nuts for it

I don't disagree on that Joe!
But I am talking about guys that are really interested on high end. To my opinion, the high end products are not all the same. Most of the times we call high end everything is made by a modder and usually china products are better than those. But I do say that perseus is a real high end. Thats my humble opinion after 8 years on vaping.

12 years for me. But you know probably better.
Final thought, more expensive doesnt necessary mean better.

Ok im going to shutup now. Good luck with your endeavor.

12 years for me. But you know probably better.
Final thought, more expensive doesnt necessary mean better.

Ok im going to shutup now. Good luck with your endeavor.

thanks but its not my try Joe, I wish it would lol. I simply love Imeo and his products. He is the biggest innovator to my eyes and with a reason. Maybe for too many reasons lol

Last edited:
Back