Golden Greek Perseus

I updated the first post of this thread. It is easier like this to search about Perseus.

I will post my impressions about Perseus maybe next week. I am not very good on taking pictures (lool) so I will use manufacturer's pics

This is a thing of beauty!
perseus-flowers-jpg.220503
this combo might work
9527a83bc580b88a0bb9f756ca9a62a7.jpg

ok, let me tell you my opinion about Perseus. I will not talk about taste, because it is a very subjective thing. I love it by the way. I can only talk about its features.
What impressed me is the ease of use together with the big amount of functions like easy top fill without removing the cap, easy liquid control, easy inspection of the resistance, easy way to change the side and bottom air pins without removing the liquid and without destroying the resistance, and the air ring for fine adjustments after you put the right pin inside the deck and finally the exit pin as Imeo calls it, that is an air reducer after the resistance.
I think it's the most complete atomizer out there, I enjoy it very much but what I like most is the ease of use of all those functions.
The only complaint is that if you don't screw well the deck on the base and gets unscrewed it's not easy to put it back in place.

On refilling, it doesn't leak even if I leave the feeding holes of the deck open but I always prefer to close them to avoid accidents. And I would also like the box to include a spare glass.
I would also like to be able to grab the very small wires like 0,15mm without a problem, something that Perseus cant do. I would also like to see a black version of this atomizer

untitled.820.png Golden Greek posted today on their facebok page that one of the things that are coming with the new perseus batch will be this one. I will tell you more when they post some info there

copy paste from their FB page victor:

this is coming with Perseus new batch. So its Perseus rdta in dripper mode. You remove the tank and the AD ring of Perseus and you transform it to an RDA that has a height at 17mm in length

Last edited:
I thought the Perseus is an RTA ?

is there also an RDTA ?

they call it an RDTA, and then a RTA/RDA, not different tanks

Was the RDA option not there before with the ultem topcap?

it can vape mtl and dtl so you can call it as you like victor. Also its a BF tank, so maybe we can call it rdtabf lol

sounds cool, but I can imagine the euro's

out of my league

125 euros victor. Imeo always puts small prices for his products even if they are always innovative

Last edited:
A new batch of Perseus is coming in 1,5 month as Imeo said on his FB page. The good news are that the new batch will come with the new deck inside, so there is no reason for anyone to buy the new deck together with the previous one

A new batch of Perseus is coming in 1,5 month as Imeo said on his FB page. The good news are that the new batch will come with the new deck inside, so there is no reason for anyone to buy the new deck together with the previous one

what setup do you vape on @helenios ?

what setup do you vape on @helenios ?
perseus with cold steel mod victor. I like this setup because mod is good looking and thin but powerful at 100 watts with a 21700 battery and atomizer is right now the best for 2021 as some reviews said

perseus with cold steel mod victor. I like this setup because mod is good looking and thin but powerful at 100 watts with a 21700 battery and atomizer is right now the best for 2021 as some reviews said

shoot us a pic, please Sir

sure victor

Attachments

• IMG_20210309_174420.jpg
    IMG_20210309_174420.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 43
according to their FB page, the new perseus batch will be a little different than previous version. I hope it will be even better!

Imeo just said on his FB page:

the small changes on upcoming Perseus
1. the exit pin that reduces the air after the resistance is made with a different cone to avoid a sound thast you were hearing while inhaling
2. The air ring has 2 slots instead of holes to avoid any whistling while inhaling
3. the posts on deck arfe made slightly different to be able to hold all wires even those with the smallest diameter
4. The new deck will be installed
5. The stopper on AD ring sits higher, so you dont see anymore the small opening when you look perseus from the base
6. The AD ring doesnt come off the base in any position but stays in place until you turn it to meet the right slot. Then it comes out
7. The body doesnt come off when you turn it at the end of the bayonete, to avoid any accidental body separated from the base while you store your perseus

Last edited:
Imeo said that Perseus will be ready in about 20 days because of some manufacturing issues. Lets hope for the best

Back