Hi.... Its me

Braki

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So... I went AWOL. Been a tough few months and had to struggle with some health issues, which is still ongoing. Life has thrown me with a six badly.

I am still vaping... offcourse. Been making my favorite coffee and chocolate vape. Havent really had time to rebuild tanks. They are in a container with the mods under my desk. Had a bad day when I rewicked them and got one tank spilling all its juice over my desk. Cleaned it and put them all away. Using my Smok X8 and iJust 3 until I have patience for the tanks again.

Hopefully I will have more time for the forum again. @Hooked has kinda kept me updated about whats happening in the valley.

Hope everyone is doing well and vaping big clouds :)

So... I went AWOL. Been a tough few months and had to struggle with some health issues, which is still ongoing. Life has thrown me with a six badly.

I am still vaping... offcourse. Been making my favorite coffee and chocolate vape. Havent really had time to rebuild tanks. They are in a container with the mods under my desk. Had a bad day when I rewicked them and got one tank spilling all its juice over my desk. Cleaned it and put them all away. Using my Smok X8 and iJust 3 until I have patience for the tanks again.

Hopefully I will have more time for the forum again. @Hooked has kinda kept me updated about whats happening in the valley.

Hope everyone is doing well and vaping big clouds :)

hi there, hope all is ok, nice to see you back !

@Braki upload_2018-7-25_23-47-40.jpeg

Don't stress about building etc. - just relax and enjoy your vape! We'll make a plan to get together soon - maybe I'll come through for a braai :giggle:

Back