JHB Vape Meet - 18 December 2021

Biltong flavour vape juice, bleerg gross.

Sounds as bad as Kiviak

To make kiviak, a traditional Inuit food from Greenland, up to 500 small birds called auks are stitched up inside a sealskin and stored under a rock for three months. Once the birds are done fermenting, they are eaten for special occasions.

Sounds as bad as Kiviak

To make kiviak, a traditional Inuit food from Greenland, up to 500 small birds called auks are stitched up inside a sealskin and stored under a rock for three months. Once the birds are done fermenting, they are eaten for special occasions.

that is even stranger than you !!

Sounds as bad as Kiviak

upload_2021-12-6_12-48-27.png

Sounds as bad as Kiviak

I ain't giving you a like for that post :--P ... we need a vomit button

puking-emoji-isolated-on-white-600w-1056161906.jpg

2 x informative ticks. HAHAHA, like you are ever going to try it.

Try my Capeiak. 30 penguins wrapped in a Cape fur seal skin.

Informative none the less, quite interesting how each culture has their own "delicacies". My only question is what kind of occasion makes eating fermented birds in a seal skin a "special" occasion?

I don't think much happens in Greenland anyway, so most likely any occasion will be looked at as a Kiviak moment!!!

Hahahahaha.... I nearly typed Kodak moment....:facepalm:

Kodiak moment wouldn't have been totally out of line though.

Anyway, I'll see your kiviak and raise you a surstromming.

upload_2021-12-6_14-1-51.jpeg

(Admin Approved)
View attachment 244574

Kindly click on the RSVP button below and let us know if you plan to attend or not:

[RSVP=74638]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

ARYANTO - 2 - round 3 !!!
DavyH - 2 - Fo’ sho’
Halfdaft Customs - 1
Intuthu Kagesi - 1 - What a kwessie ... I am so there!
ivc_mixer - 3 - Bringing the wife, so I need to behave
JacoF - 1
JurgensSt - 1 - Testing Testing
MRHarris1 - 1
Phill - 1
Rob Fisher - 0 - FOMO
vicTor - 1 - birthday party !
Viper_SA - 1 - Whoop whoop!

Total: 15​

Don't worry about behaving @ivc_mixer, worry about teaching your wife how to mix incase you break an arm or something... We need your juice man!

Last edited:

Sounds as bad as Kiviak

Most definitely a fear factor food. :sick:

But enough with hijacking this thread with culinary delights....... How many people attended the vape meet last time? Anybody know? Hopefully all the regulars will attend this time around as well

But enough with hijacking this thread with culinary delights....... How many people attended the vape meet last time? Anybody know? Hopefully all the regulars will attend this time around as well
About 20, not including camp followers, I think.

No, they are smelly heathens. Vikings are particularly known for their great hygiene. I suppose you would need to be after eating fermented fish or birds.

there were 22 of you guys, then plus Jurgens and I made it 24

first meet there were 29, including the team

Back