JHB Vape Meet - 18 December 2021

That's right, I nearly forgot about it!!!
Seeing its your birthday I'm sure people from far and wide will come through to spend the day in your awesome company!!

no jokes, a guy called me from Cape Town yesterday, he plans to drive up to come to our meet

Their Eisbein is really good, but it was too much for me last time. This time I'll check the menu and probably just do a lekker late breakfast, but definitely going to be early as well.

Hahahaha......by the looks of it we're going to start the vape meet nice and early !!!!!!!!!!

That sounds like a reasonable idea... I doubt it'll be eisbein though - that's for the young and/or enormous.

I’m really sorry to chip in here but in light of what is currently happening in the country and specifically in Gauteng, I would reconsider holding the event. I’m seeing vaccinated people being reinfected on daily basis since last week.

I’m really sorry to chip in here but in light of what is currently happening in the country and specifically in Gauteng, I would reconsider holding the event. I’m seeing vaccinated people being reinfected on daily basis since last week.

I won't deny that I have had second thoughts, and ... will be taking extra precautions in spite of being vaccinated, starting with keeping my mask on, maintaining social distancing, (of what I believe is now one meter?), and disinfecting everything in my immediate surrounds, (so don't stand to close, else you'll be doused with alcohol too :giggle:), and ... like many, I have spent a large proportion of the past two years in isolation, and it isn't healthy! ... arguably worse than Covid itself.

Back