Male or Female vaper

Are you male or female

• Total voters
Shoutout to all the guys and girls on here who agree and believe that you can vape what you want, no matter what your gender is.

Lovin that Tiffany blue SnowWolf Mini @Rob Fisher :D

By the way. I know more than 2 guys with pink mods, and yes, I laughed. But not because they're *dudes* with pink mods, but because they rock it. :bunny:

Peace :rock:

Holy crap this poll has got more replies than I EVER anticipated. I am echoing what many above have said, it really doesn't matter. Your gender matters as much as your skin colour, your age, or if you've got tattoos or not when it comes to vaping, gaming or basically living on planet Earth.

I can't figure out if this poll has had a positive or negative effect on all concerned.

So:

1. I'm glad I could help
2. I apologise if I angered you

Pick one and vape on!!

On an unrelated note, please help me figure out this emoji :b2:

Is the one banana humping the other one?
Are they doing some sort of dance?
Or is the one bashing the other one's head in?

It does look like they're having a fantastic time though...

Holy crap this poll has got more replies than I EVER anticipated. I am echoing what many above have said, it really doesn't matter. Your gender matters as much as your skin colour, your age, or if you've got tattoos or not when it comes to vaping, gaming or basically living on planet Earth.

I can't figure out if this poll has had a positive or negative effect on all concerned.

So:

1. I'm glad I could help
2. I apologise if I angered you

Pick one and vape on!!

On an unrelated note, please help me figure out this emoji :b2:

Is the one banana humping the other one?
Are they doing some sort of dance?
Or is the one bashing the other one's head in?

It does look like they're having a fantastic time though...

The one at the back looks like its having fun, but the one in front looks like its in pain!!! or in distress.

It looks like the banana in front is getting one of those massages you come out feeling broken.

It looks like the banana in front is getting one of those massages you come out feeling broken.

I didn't even think about massages!!! Well done for giving it the benefit of the doubt... You don't have a dirty mind, good for you!!! :ANGEL:

I Think i will make my next mod pink... and call it such, not salmon or coral. pity the rx doesnt come in pink, may need to settle for a pink sleeve.

Back