Male or Female vaper

Are you male or female

• Total voters
"Lady Vape"

A lot of men don't like anything that could be perceived as feminine.

Like when Pink t-shirts came into fashion, you had guys that would wear it, and then many that wouldn't be caught dead wearing pink.
Fair enough. I do think it's personal preference. But I'd still say that if one of those e-liquids are tasty AF, that should be the deciding factor. Not the label on it...

Just my opinion though...

Fair enough. I do think it's personal preference. But I'd still say that if one of those e-liquids are tasty AF, that should be the deciding factor. Not the label on it...

Just my opinion though...

Oh don't get me wrong, imo you are 100% correct.
It definitely should not matter... but it does to some.

Definitely more ladies in vaping than gaming, or should I say, available, publicly, for co-op MMO, probably not as brave (or not wanting to listen to the usual BS of some male gamers) to just jump into a fireteam of unknowns. The ladies that I have teamed up with are the most chilled and cool team mates. We definitely need more ladies in the testerone saturated worlds of vaping and gaming

Oh wow. Honestly, backwards thinking like "Girls can't have big mods" or "A gamer girl? You probably play Sims" No.

So how's this?
I remember going to a vape meet where 40% of the guys were vaping on either a Subox Mini or an iJust2 and I didn't mention "Oh that's such a small vape for a big man like you". I was there with my SnowWolf, a Goblin Mini that I coiled and wicked myself, my RX200 with my Zephyrus V2 that I also coiled and wicked myself...
Now you guys tell me, why is that shocking?
Why do people assume that there aren't any girl vapers out there just because you don't see them? If you spend half as much time in a vape shop (with @Stroodlepuff and @Oliver Barry and @MiffyPuff) as I do, you'll see just as many female vapers as you see male vapers.

I apologise if I come across as a little aggressive but as someone who believes in gender equality and who constantly fights against gender stereotypes, I just believe that people can do whatever they want to, because it is within their own personal capacity, NOT because they're male or female.

That is all :)
Respect @Satans_Stick I have proudly converted 4 ladies to vaping, three now build their own coils, one still prefers the pre-built coils, we are ALL vapers....fantastic post!

Nothing wrong in having a lady's mod section @Sir Vape
When one goes to clothes shop one will usually go to the section of there sex (if they so choose) you are not forced to go to that section it is ones choice and there is nothing sexiest about it. Its freedom we have and is a choice we have. 95% of men enjoy beer , sports etc etc same as 95% woman enjoy a Bacardi breezer, high heels etc etc...
So I actually think it would be unfair actually if you didn't include the 95% of woman who would probably prefer a smaller mod or a pink mod etc etc..
So well up @Sir Vape for including a category for ladies.
Member peeps its a choice and no force.
Vape on....

When one goes to clothes shop one will usually go to the section of there sex (if they so choose) you are not forced to go to that section it is ones choice and there is nothing sexiest about it. Its freedom we have and is a choice we have. 95% of men enjoy beer , sports etc etc same as 95% woman enjoy a Bacardi breezer, high heels etc etc...
So I actually think it would be unfair actually if you didn't include the 95% of woman who would probably prefer a smaller mod or a pink mod etc etc..
Vape on....
Waiting for the Vape Shop to open!!!!

fashionable.JPG

That is exactly the point though. No one should feel superior or inferior because of their gender... Girls can love gaming or play rugby or whatever and boys and dress up as frikin Elsa on halloween, or have a pink mod. If that's what they want, I say why not? What you do or what you buy or what mod you have, that is yours and yours alone. Why should it matter if the mod looks too girly or too manly? It's about performance. If it does what you want/need it to do, then I don't see the problem there.

I'm actually glad this topic came up, coz I've heard "for a girl" added on to sentences when guys talk to me about vaping, and it makes me feel like it's an insult, when it really isn't. Like yeah, we're girls with big mods and tattoos and wearing Metallica T-shirts and converse sneakers. Who cares :D
Stereotypes go both ways though... In the end we get to choose our friends. But, as a dude, I can tell you modern day stereotypes are also quite hurtful towards us boys.

Like if we see a girl with a nice mod and we want to talk about her gear they always mention their boyfriends pretty soon. And its like "no I only care about your wattage, not your whatsitcalled"

Damn near impossible I tell ye.

Stereotypes screw things up both ways.

Vape on....
Ya but mods or vape gear isn't gender specific. Clothes are.

My I stick and Mini VTC are not made for the female hand, or male.

I believe that's what the ladies were getting to with their posts.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ya but mods or vape gear isn't gender specific. Clothes are.

My I stick and Mini VTC are not made for the female hand, or male.

I believe that's what the ladies were getting to with their posts.

Only if the mod is pink.
I would laugh my head off if I ever saw a gentleman with a pink mod.
Real men don't vape pink mods... :-D

Only if the mod is pink.
I would laugh my head off if I ever saw a gentleman with a pink mod.
Real men don't vape pink mods... :-D
Real men vape whatever the hell they wanna vape...

And real women vape whatever the hell they wanna vape too...

*end of rant*

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

I hate that reaction and the fact that there are a heck of a lot of female vapours out there, they just dont need to advertise or just dont use forums as much.

Really curious, why would that be? Is that not also some form of generalisation? Or are there actually not that many female vapors relative to men? I mean I don't really see many vapers out in the wild in general regardless of gender. I get there are many female vapers, but I honestly think there should be more, same in gaming. It's not a generalisation, but a fact that females are in the minority in these hobbies relative to males. Who's to blame for that? The Kardashians?

Who cares? If a setup works for you...vape on! I would totally rock a pink mod if it suited my vaping needs :)

Who cares? If a setup works for you...vape on! I would totally rock a pink mod if it suited my vaping needs :)
For sure bud if that's what you want double thumbs up.

Real men vape whatever the hell they wanna vape...

And real women vape whatever the hell they wanna vape too...

*end of rant*

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

All I was saying is the majority of men if based with a choice probably wouldn't pick a pink or purple mod when they could choose a black or silver one. I never said that you not allowed to have a pink mod.
(Even though I would still laugh if I saw a guy with a pink mod )

As I stated in a previous comment above don't know if you saw it but
Everyone again everyone has freedom of there own choice.
So I am on the same page as you @Stroodlepuff

Pink IS the new black...
Now you making me feel old @Kuhlkatz
Hahaha
I remember in I think 2004 pink being the new black then after that year it was over.
You know you getting old when fashion from your younger days is back in fashion.
Hahaha

I remember in I think 2004 pink being the new black then after that year it was over.

It might actually still be the new black ;) I think most males just avoid bright colored goodies and prefer the standard grey, black, blue and white stuff to wear with the odd solid red tie for that 'power look' or as I think of it, the 'thermometer look'.
Despite the fact that you will not see me dead in anything pink, I don't really care if other guys wear it or use pink mods for that matter. We are all probably indoctrinated from birth with the 'girly' pink and 'boyish' powder blue stuff that society keeps chucking down our throats.

Really curious, why would that be? Is that not also some form of generalisation? Or are there actually not that many female vapors relative to men? I mean I don't really see many vapers out in the wild in general regardless of gender. I get there are many female vapers, but I honestly think there should be more, same in gaming. It's not a generalisation, but a fact that females are in the minority in these hobbies relative to males. Who's to blame for that? The Kardashians?
I have no idea, I am active on a lot of forums not just here, I am a long standing member of mygaming, carbonite, the old prophecy forums, SA gamer, f1 technical and I can say that on the local sites there are maybe about 10 who will admit to being female. The flack we get in the beginning is just not worth it for some people

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Morning :)

The Vape Chix section was inspired by my wife who vapes. There was no intention for it to separate the guys from the ladies. Together we just felt we could create something unique in the industry and have a dedicated page for the lady vaper offering a variety of products that might suit their taste. I know of women who have serious box setups and some who prefer the Tiffany blue petite style devices. We will be bringing in and designing a range of products that from the feedback we have is wanted.

When you have 2 little girls you have to just roll with.

35fd6e36aaf9155b5b4366b6d5c41234.jpg

Luckily I woke up after 1 nail...

Back