Nice to meet you

KeRsHaN

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey folks

The name's Kershan, I'm a gadget freak and a noob to the vaping world. Living in Honeydew and working 72kms away in Brooklyn, Pretoria. I know it's kak far, so I bought a comfortable diesel.
cid:image001.gif@01D0BD6A.3E10B610

I've been a solid smoker since '95 (a pack a day from Stuyvesant Filters to Rothmans Red) and I really enjoyed it.
cid:image002.png@01D0BD6A.3E10B610

I'm in IT and in a real stressful role so the smoking helped me get away from my screens and calm myself down a bit. (sometimes it even worked too - but that was only after chain-smoking like 2 to 3 cigs
cid:image003.gif@01D0BD6A.3E10B610
).

Around a few months ago I was introduced to (dunno whether I'm even allowed to mention its name here
cid:image004.png@01D0BD6A.3E10B610
) Twisp. I loved it, and their 'Rebel' juice...it was my all day vape, and the 2nd tank had a 50/50 mix of Peach & Blueberry. I gradually got some hand me down hardware from my sister and her fiancé and pimped my device.
cid:image005.gif@01D0BD6A.3E10B610
I was like that guy when fellow Twispers at the office used to meet in the smoking area, they thought I was like advanced
cid:image006.gif@01D0BD6A.3E10B610

I finally bought myself something fairly decent a week ago from the friendly and helpful folks at Complex Chaos in Olivedale, a 30W iStick and a Kangertech Subtank Nano. Nice setup (bearing in mind that I evolved from a Twisp). I had my eye on getting both an eGo One as well as an eVic, but thanks to so many suppliers being out of stock and the tech advice gained from this forum, I'll hold out with what I have now until I'm sub-ohming and preferring mouth-to-lung hits. (I'm still a noob remember - I don't even know what 'ADV' is an acronym for ).

Anyhoo, thanks for taking the time to read my blurbage and I'm looking forward to meeting a few of you crazy folks.

Thanks for having me.

Ciao.

Welcome to the forum @KeRsHaN
Congrats on the vaping - doesnt matter what device - as long as you off the stinkies
By the way, I also started on Twisp and my favourite was a mix of Rebel and Polar Mint...
Enjoy your stay here

PS - upload a cool avatar pic when you get a chance

@KeRsHaN welcome!

Also, funny you mention the acronym ADV because you used it in your intro (all day vape) :rofl:

Welcome @KeRsHaN. Nothing wrong with @Twisp bud, There new range of Hardware is very good, especially the Aero. Good Luck on your journey, but I know you will be fine in the capable hands of @ComplexChaos !! Enjoy and savour it, it only gets better from here!!

Back