Post-Lockdown Fasttech GB

Okay guys and gals.
I have cleared my cart and am starting over FML...
Just an FYI to everyone, DHL will ship NOTHING that is listed with an internal battery, or included batteries.
This means that the E-pipe is OUT and the pocket scale is OUT.

Shipping update: looks to be at around $70 total so far, with 11 loaded participants, soon to be 12.

Okay guys and gals.
I have cleared my cart and am starting over FML...
Just an FYI to everyone, DHL will ship NOTHING that is listed with an internal battery, or included batteries.
This means that the E-pipe is OUT and the pocket scale is OUT.

Shipping update: looks to be at around $70 total so far, with 11 loaded participants, soon to be 12.
A pocket scale you need to put batteries in haven't seen one with internal batteries

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Maybe
When I bought mine I had to put my own batteries in

The one that was ordered here comes with 2 batteries included.

I got a 500g scale but only in 0,1g that I'm not using for freeee just need to look where I've put it

Alright folks, first major snag (ticketed already and waiting for a response).
It seems that there is a limit to the Cart size on Fasttech and I can't add more than 101 unique line items (we are at 104 line items and around 146 total items already). I have not added @Jengz order yet, so his and any order after that is not yet added.
The order total is currently at $1195,38 with a total Rand value of R24467 Excluding shipping (at today's exchange rate), needless to say this is making me slightly nervous!!

It seems that there is a limit to the Cart size on Fasttech and I can't add more than 101 unique line items (we are at 104 line items and around 146 total items already). I have not added @Jengz order yet, so his and any order after that is not yet added.
The order total is currently at $1195,38 with a total Rand value of R24467 Excluding shipping (at today's exchange rate), needless to say this is making me slightly nervous!!
Nervous in the way that it's alot of money?
Maybe we can adjust our carts but don't know what the max is

Nervous in the way that it's alot of money?
Maybe we can adjust our carts but don't know what the max is

I always get nervous when I have to be responsible for so much of other people's money, but don't worry about adjusting anything.
I asked them if there is a way to do the order manually by supplying only the SKU's, or to combine the shipping of two orders into one shipment. I will just wait to see what they say, then we can decide what to do.

One thing is for sure, next time I am charging commission!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ah fok, what does this meaaaaan? My order can't be added?

Ah fok, what does this meaaaaan? My order can't be added?
No it does not, that I promise.
I am just trying to see what the easiest way is to proceed.
Worst case scenario is we split the GB in two and someone takes over the coastal orders and I do the inland ones.
For now though, all proceeds as planned, I may just need the cash from existing orders a little quicker, because I would have to pay and settle the current cart before I can do a second that needs to be added to that.

I am OK with that, and that also may mean two shipping costs but we have enough people to do that do we not. If we take into account we committed to USD 8.99 max ?

No it does not, that I promise.
I am just trying to see what the easiest way is to proceed.
Worst case scenario is we split the GB in two and someone takes over the coastal orders and I do the inland ones.
For now though, all proceeds as planned, I may just need the cash from existing orders a little quicker, because I would have to pay and settle the current cart before I can do a second that needs to be added to that.
What a legend you are, just let me know where and when to pay. I'm not good at admin at all!

I would also be more than happy to remove a couple of items, I don't need so many tank bands lol

I would also be more than happy to remove a couple of items, I don't need so many tank bands lol
Removing a few items won't help, I think we still have a lot to come, quite a few of the people who said they are in have not sent lists yet. It will either be a manual order, combination of two orders, or two people doing orders. I will probably get an answer to the ticket tomorrow morning.
In the meantime, those who have lists ready, please send them to me so that I can start building them into my sheet.

@CJB85 i've sent my list in a zipfile via pm. Im inland of course (though some may argue my mental ship has sailed off the coast and sunk long ago!)

Thanks again- and yes, commission for you next time (or at least part of your order payment, or a beer or two (dozen))

@CJB85 i've sent my list in a zipfile via pm. Im inland of course (though some may argue my mental ship has sailed off the coast and sunk long ago!)

Thanks again- and yes, commission for you next time (or at least part of your order payment, or a beer or two (dozen))
If you can find beer now please hook me up I need lol

I got a 500g scale but only in 0,1g that I'm not using for freeee just need to look where I've put it

I would be interested thanks, where are you based? I am in Pretoria.

I would be interested thanks, where are you based? I am in Pretoria.
I'm in Pta East(Faerie Glen) just need to see where I've put it

I'm in Pta East(Faerie Glen) just need to see where I've put it

Thanks very much. Let me know when it is available and PM with your address and I will come and get it. Thanks again.

Thanks very much. Let me know when it is available and PM with your address and I will come and get it. Thanks again.
Will look for it when I'm home tonight

Back