Post-Lockdown Fasttech GB

OK what's the solution how can we sort the problem other than to do 2 carts and then double the shipping fees.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
I don't think we will go double, or at least I hope not. We combine the two carts after payment and then see what they say.
Besides, we are 15 already, so if we are working for $9 or less, we just need to come in at $135 or less total cost.

Speaking of which, seeing as shipping will not be an exact known until after payment, can we fix shipping for everyone at $9?
If shipping comes in at less, I will refund the difference to each participant, or off-set against their final courier fee.
If the shipping is more, I will cover the balance from my side.

Speaking of which, seeing as shipping will not be an exact known until after payment, can we fix shipping for everyone at $9?
If shipping comes in at less, I will refund the difference to each participant, or off-set against their final courier fee.
If the shipping is more, I will cover the balance from my side.

Im fine with fixing a temporary cost for now to assist the payment process.

If it lands at a higher cost then I will gladly pay in the difference as well. We are all in the buy together and you're helping everyone here out. I don't see why additional cost should become your problem only :)

If it lands at a higher cost then I will gladly pay in the difference as well. We are all in the buy together and you're helping everyone here out. I don't see why additional cost should become your problem only :)
I agree to a point, but I don't think everyone should be paying for any additional cost. If it goes over the $9 point, the guys with the biggest orders should pick up the difference. But let's just see what it comes out to, we may be surprised and it comes out to something like $75...

Just FYI, the current value for this purchase is R33 809... :confused::eek::confused:

I agree completely!

I agree to a point, but I don't think everyone should be paying for any additional cost. If it goes over the $9 point, the guys with the biggest orders should pick up the difference. But let's just see what it comes out to, we may be surprised and it comes out to something like $75...

Is my order flying less miles than anyone else. Split the cost equally then everyone knows.

If possible I'd also like a few items, how can I get in on this?

But ja I don't mind removing some items or pay a bit more for shipping

Cause I still haven't received my shipment from 3Fvape and shipment is lost no one can tell me where it is

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

There will definitely be a few more in the future.
Then im glad will have enough time to prepare for the next one plus when everyone here gets the new toys they can send the old toys to me hahahaha lol. Just pm me ill be waiting.

The few small things that I want would probably cost less than the shipping for 1 person ;)

The few small things that I want would probably cost less than the shipping for 1 person ;)
Hey @dash09 send me your list of SKUs by tonight and we will see about fitting you in.
Flat rate shipping of $9 for every person, exchange rate is daily rate plus 4% for Paypal and you need to include an additional 15% for VAT.

Hey @dash09 send me your list of SKUs by tonight and we will see about fitting you in.
Flat rate shipping of $9 for every person, exchange rate is daily rate plus 4% for Paypal and you need to include an additional 15% for VAT.

eish just hoping that exchange rate recovers a little bit
seems to have taken a bit of a a beating today

eish just hoping that exchange rate recovers a little bit
seems to have taken a bit of a a beating today
I updated it to R17,40 now and it makes very little difference, the largest order only went up by about R50.

Okay ladies and gents... here we go!
@klipdrifter @Lee @ivc_mixer @vicTor @Stranger @The vaper @Hakhan @JB1987 @Cornelius @LeislB @Jengz @adriaanh @M.Adhir @Ruwaid @X-Calibre786

Attached it the Excel sheet containing every person's tab and a big consolidated list of every item ordered.
Please review your tab as soon as possible and let me know by PM if you are happy and we can do the bank details thing.
PLEASE NOTE that I have not included any local courier fees, so keep that in mind if you need the parcel forwarded to you.

:afro::afro::afro:

Attachments

• 2020 Group Buy sheet (2).zip
    109.5 KB · Views: 42
Okay ladies and gents... here we go!
@klipdrifter @Lee @ivc_mixer @vicTor @Stranger @The vaper @Hakhan @JB1987 @Cornelius @LeislB @Jengz @adriaanh @M.Adhir @Ruwaid @X-Calibre786

Attached it the Excel sheet containing every person's tab and a big consolidated list of every item ordered.
Please review your tab as soon as possible and let me know by PM if you are happy and we can do the bank details thing.
PLEASE NOTE that I have not included any local courier fees, so keep that in mind if you need the parcel forwarded to you.

:afro::afro::afro:

hi thanks will check and confirm a little later when at a pc

Back