Post-Lockdown Fasttech GB

@CJB85 if you do another one I think you need your head read, well club together for psychological evaluation!

Anyone else having trouble opening the Fasttech site?

Just now use the link and then go to e cigarette category
4314c75cc7dae8fcf993c1b42f8f9258.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Used the link, still get an internal server error.
Maybe they working on the server just checked now and got an error when I opened my cart

stupid ROE going bad again :shake:

Was worse a bit earlier today.
But was a large part of why I only bought stuff which either isn't available locally or is much more expensive locally.

Hardware available locally is practically the same price for alot of the stuff now. And that's because of ex rate mostly :-(

I know I'm super late to the party but could I maybe add a few things to the existing mother load? Just some small spares please... :angel:

Okay everyone, updates from Fasttech:

The max cart size is 101 unique SKU and can't be increased, so I will need to do more than one order and then ask them to ship everything together. If the package is overweight, they will need to split the shipment into two boxes and ship them together. I have no idea what this will do to shipping costs, but I can't imagine That it would get to double what a single box on the weight limit will be.

That is option one, the other option is two do two separate Group buys, as we discussed as an alternative option?

Okay everyone, updates from Fasttech:

The max cart size is 101 unique SKU and can't be increased, so I will need to do more than one order and then ask them to ship everything together. If the package is overweight, they will need to split the shipment into two boxes and ship them together. I have no idea what this will do to shipping costs, but I can't imagine That it would get to double what a single box on the weight limit will be.

That is option one, the other option is two do two separate Group buys, as we discussed as an alternative option?
Thanks for the update
The thing is who is gonna do a second order

Alright everyone, I want to start wrapping this up.
Existing participants, I will be uploading an Excel sheet shortly with all the different lists and amounts owed. Please go through your own tab and confirm please.
Then there are a few people who indicated that they are in, can you please confirm if you are in, or out?
@Dave @Grand Guru @THE REAPER @Faheem777 @Ugi @Zer0_C00L @Scouse45 @Amir @Darius1332 @Sachin1804 @X-Calibre786 @ace_d_house_cat @Random264 @blujeenz @Dwarfy

Holy crap, looking at the list of outstanding names, I am starting to think I may run out of my value limit at customs! Lol.

On how much is the sku list stands on now in the cart

On how much is the sku list stands on now in the cart

I maxed the cart at 101 and have about 58 items left to add for those who have already sent their lists.

OK what's the solution how can we sort the problem other than to do 2 carts and then double the shipping fees.

Hey guys,

Apologies for not responding earlier; my wife's POS SMOK RPM40 gave up so I was forced to replace it last week. I think I'm going sit this one out!

Back