Protank Performing badly suddenly

Silver. If the silicone tube does not reach the wick before you screw it on, you good. If it does, then when screwing it on will force it higher OVER the wick and constricting the juice flow to the coil.
One poster said that he pinched the tube closed and made a cut on each top side with a nail clipper like in 2 "V's" and it also worked.
As I said, no prob with the shorter new one's though.

howsit guys

so i rebuilt my protank using cotton, on a 1.1ohm coil.

trouble im having is that the pull is VERY tight.

what have i done wrong?

unscrew the tank 1/4 turn , try again

unscrew the tank 1/4 turn , try again

i did that also, but then the tank is sort of loose on the svd, and i dont like that.

feels like it will break off or something

surely there must be a proper way to fix it?

BUT did the vape improove or not .. if it did it means when you tightend the tank on you over tightened and have closed off the air hole ...

BUT did the vape improove or not .. if it did it means when you tightend the tank on you over tightened and have closed off the air hole ...

yes you right, the draw was alot better.

with the standard coil i tighten it the same as with this new coil, how come the air hole isnt closed with that one?

once you have over tightened it once you have pushed the inside connector further in , and to make a connection you now need to overtighten it again , do a quick rebuild paying attention to the "+" connector and that should clear up the problem .

once you have over tightened it once you have pushed the inside connector further in , and to make a connection you now need to overtighten it again , do a quick rebuild paying attention to the "+" connector and that should clear up the problem .

pulled the pin out now a bit, and the draw is alot better!!!

thanks Rowan

Back