South African Vape Clothing

I need to fess up, I been working on this new concept for a hoody Guys.
Before this thread was started so the timing is everything :)

Its a hoody, with built in Beats by Dre Head phones (From China) and the dlo3 Vaping system from Vaprwearsa.
Patent and Copyright Pending.

jrE0muxciAgtnTV9GXRM7O4RymxWTSJSzCEXjSw9LPTb=s207-p-no

only R2500.00
Plenty Stock... Order now...

Let me guess... The "Beats by Dre" actually cost R2700 alone, so we are actually getting vaping system and hoody free??

Rereading this whole thread...

I can't help but feel somewhere in the world that there is a pair of underpants missing their skidmark

1a. domain : vaprwearsa.co.za
1c. Registrar : Register Domain SA
2a. registrant : Leanda Roux
2b. registrantpostaladdress: 21 Henry Wicht street, Bluewaterbay, , Saldanha, Western Cape, 8000, ZA
2j. registrantphone : +27.791751095
2k. registrantfax :
2l. registrantemail : prodiet@workmail.co.za
3e. creationdate : 2015/03/11 14:54:35

So I've been thrown under the bus

this whole thing has just gotten out of hand. My FB account has been reported and blocked. I can't log in and my messenger app is also dead !

I closed the app and now it just gives me an error when I try to log in.

So that's the highlight of my day.

Rereading this whole thread...

I can't help but feel somewhere in the world that there is a pair of underpants missing their skidmark

In all honesty though, him not actually owning the patent or the rights to distribute does explain alot about his conduct. I for one would only act in such a way if I was scared of being found out for some wrong doing, the problem is when you conduct yourself in such a manner to owners of any social media platform or a retailer which you are threatening and not knowing who or what they have behind them is that all you do is tarnish yourself.

I am very tempted to expose this guy on Carte Blanche or some newspapers for who he is, this is afterall part of what he threatened us with is it not?

this whole thing has just gotten out of hand. My FB account has been reported and blocked. I can't log in and my messenger app is also dead !

This guy is a lunatic!!!!

1a. domain : vaprwearsa.co.za
1c. Registrar : Register Domain SA
2a. registrant : Leanda Roux
2b. registrantpostaladdress: 21 Henry Wicht street, Bluewaterbay, , Saldanha, Western Cape, 8000, ZA
2j. registrantphone : +27.791751095
2k. registrantfax :
2l. registrantemail : prodiet@workmail.co.za
3e. creationdate : 2015/03/11 14:54:35

guys, now don't go using this info to cause kak. Let him rather step into it then we do...

Say what?

Lets get back to @shaunnadan's nipples though...
Dear Admin, If I am offtopic here, please move to new topic... :)

That sucks sorry man :(, that's weird though my FB is still working fine.

Lol what a joke... This guy clearly didn't realize he's fighting a rather potent community

Hmmm, I might be able to get a hoody afterall.. Found numerous posts on FB classifieds pages linking to the SA Person. :devil::--P

Back