South African Vape Clothing

I would still really like to know where anyone on here was trying to copy the clothing item in question?

More threats...

24d8f50c23c251c511e6026eff857c59.jpg

a1fcbe14cfc8419d4512b2330a6c7597.jpg

5dd55ade6c3e593c3567cc0a51ab617c.jpg

7461e786069ddbb491e3739ad64ba21c.jpg

@devdev - Latest Rant on FB

People really underestimate me!!!!

You think attacking my relationship with VapRwear in any way affects me financially?

IN FACT, Your pathetic intellect and lack of self innovation, helps me get more support from people that know the facts.

Lets say it now and be clear with it.

You call yourself ACTIVISTS, when all you are are people with no self respect, no real values greater than EASY MONEY,

No visions of actually getting those things you always wanted, and cannot be ORIGINAL IN ANY WAY ATT ALL!!!!

MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO?

You have never actually figured out your own stuff, and if you think this is the limit of my capability's, ***** please!!!! f -ck-ff now block me and run the **** away when you see me.

For i tell you now, i dont take bullshit.

I KNOW HALF OF THOSE GUY'S ARE CONECTED TO BIG SHOT DEALERS, DUH!!! ******* EVERY BODY DOES
ALL of us don't need guns, they make way to much noise!!!!

DO YOU THINK MAKING ME ALL THOSE ILLEGAL OFFERS IS ACTUALLY A GOOD IDEA?

DO YOU THINK INDUSTRIAL ESPIONAGE IS LEGAL?

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE THE FACTS WITH IP ADDRESSES EMBEDDED DISAPPEAR?

YES people of lesser IQ will cal people with 138+ IQ scores mad, forlesser IQ cannot comprehend the information at the rate it is being passed on.

Lesser IQ usually suffering from Information Overload. Literally, & often gets sick, sometimes actually vomiting.

For the fact that the life you think you live is nothing!!!!!!!!

And you just dont have the mind or the balls to do what i can!!!!!

Il see you guys, and you know who you are, some day some way.
LETS GIVE YOU SOME HISTORY ON ME.

My parents have ALWAYS been Involved with either PRINTING & Editorial.

What south africans read as british text for example & is A typing error for certain american Texts for africens, when both are a spelling mistake in south afrika , see the point,

WHO GIVES a shit how you type it!!!!

Stop accusing me and misleading my text styles, on the contrary, my keyboard is stuffed, i am awaiting new laptops, ordered in, not over the counter stuff!!!!!

NOW back to the VapRwear Attack

Somebody has some real issues. ACTUALLY DISCUSSING COPYING A PATENT, AND THEN USING IT AS WHAT? .....YOU NEED HELP!

FROM NOW VAPWEAR SOUTH AFRICA, WILl NO LONGER DEAL WITH PUBLIC!!!

We will exclusively deal with registered CANCER PATIENTS ONLY!

TO PURCHASE A VAPOR WEAR HOODY YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO SUPPLY ME YOUR MEDICAL AID DETAILS PLEASE FOR I AM BUILDING A REGISTER OF CANCER PATIENTS TO APPLY FOR STATE INSURED GRANTS APPLICATION.
AND LETS ME SAY I KNOW IL HELP THEM ALL.

dafuq.jpg

If I can just put this out there: Has anyone on the forum ever actually vomited from information overload? If you have, it may be a sign of a low IQ. If you haven't, then you must be super, super intelligent, simply because your mommy told you that once when you were a kid.

Quote: "YES people of lesser IQ will cal people with 138+ IQ scores mad, forlesser IQ cannot comprehend the information at the rate it is being passed on."

Is that all...

Any how, he still have no Idea what he is talking about and have no idea what this community is and what it stand for. The fact that he thought ECIGSSA is a supplier just shows allot.

Attacking our intellect? The community exists of all kinds of people from all kinds backgrounds and from all walks of life, all across the country and some from other countries. With all kinds of knowledge and experience.

We all love vaping and that it help us quit smoking. We are all better of thanks to vaping. We help each other and support each other. We see that daily. Evidence of that is all over the forum.

We have Vape Meets. Stunning events were we all meet and get to know people even better and become richer by making new friends.

I'm just a simple Stay at Home mother, but have enough intellect to know a good thing when I see it.

Looking for a fight with out any grounds, facts, or knowledge what your fighting about just shows me we are dealing with a poor soul looking for attention.

An IQ of 138+
He probably can count further than that, hence the +.

I think the keyboard got stuck again. It was probably meant to read 13+8.

Any 'grown-up' that throws a hissy-fit like that online, seriously need to make an appointment with his / her shrink asap.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Just reading his post, I could feel that my aura was being negatively affected. Immediately I realized I was under a psychic attack by something with the intellect of a comatose frog. This is the only way you can protect yourself from this kind of evil. This is tin-foil hat time folks...

1396489816894.jpg

So after all of that , the one thing that rings bells for me is that he is going to supply cancer patients with his KIT , well done lad you just admitted that you are now going to wholly supply drug paraphernalia for the use of medicinal weed consumption ,, aaah i didn't know SA had de-classified weed to a medicine ?? maybe somebody can let me know ...

Back