South African Vape Clothing

I can't help but feel somewhere in the world that there is a pair of underpants missing their skidmark

Yup sounds like he is depriving a village somewhere of their rightful idiot.

... My FB account has been reported and blocked. I can't log in and my messenger app is also dead !
So that's the highlight of my day.

@shaunnadan, indeed the highlight as that means you can give @PrenessaM your full, undivided attention till it's sorted again ;)

Just sent this mail to them !!

"Hi There

So various members of our local forum saw this new vaping product, not smoking product, on a Facebook group for a guy selling these in South Africa. The discussion ensued, and all of a sudden, all of the Vape Shops started getting calls from this lunatic, threatening them with all sorts of things for Copyright etc, and swearing at them calling the one Lady a B%^%h and To \"f$%k Off\".
WOW, this is such a good representation of the brand!!! As I do many reviews and episodes on YouTube for the South African Vaping Community, I will ensure that not only do I make sure that this kind of behaviour is pointed out, I will strongly suggest that people do not deal with this lunatic!!
This is disgusting that this is going on, and now he is threatening that he is going to send the police to all Vaping stores to have them raided, and threatened that they better not have any illegal drugs on the premises. What does he think, Vape Stores sell drugs and crap!!
HAHAHAHA.
I have also sent the same information to Snoop Dogg\'s Marketing company to ensure that this product is indeed \"Endorsed\" by him, as we sell some of his Vape gear here in SA and have never been informed of this.

Great start to your marketing in South Africa!!

Regards
Philip Dunkley"

Just on this B%^%h is very mild compared to what he called me more along the lines of an effing C U Next Tuesday

So I spilled some e-liquid on my jeans this morning. I'll be marketing these as the first vape-able pants in SA! It's also now un-officially been endorsed by Mandoza. Priced at R13 000 (They are Stone Harbours okay...) supply is obviously limited.

So I spilled some e-liquid on my jeans this morning. I'll be marketing these as the first vape-able pants in SA! It's also now un-officially been endorsed by Mandoza. Priced at R13 000 (They are Stone Harbours okay...) supply is obviously limited.
Bwahaha that is too classic!!

Where do I sign up for said jeans

In that case I have 7 jeans (including Sissy Boy and 1 Botique Pep Jean) for from R2000 to R1000. :--P What can I say, I'm messy. Bwahahahahah

I'll wait for the Herchelle Gibbs endorsed edition. :--P;-)

Just read the latest rant on FB - this is one special, special, special person. Weskoppies is the only option

Just read the latest rant on FB - this is one special, special, special person. Weskoppies is the only option

Screen shots please!!

Back