Twisp Cue - Review

Shortly after my post above, the light started flashing again, which means the battery is about to go flat.

So that means i have vaped about 1.5 x battery loads, assuming it was about half charged in the box. So that means about 375 puffs, based on 250 puffs per battery load. Sounds and feels about right.

The pod is still going though - but surely it must be nearly finished?

Lets see

How much is this device, Apologies if I missed it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Look into getting yourself a Phix by MLV, I am traditionally a 3mg DL 115-130w range but when I travel and being discrete I use my Phix. The pods are 50mg and definitely do not lack on the throat hit side. I am interested in trying the Cue though as 50mg is sometimes a bit much when you're not expecting it.

Look into getting yourself a Phix by MLV, I am traditionally a 3mg DL 115-130w range but when I travel and being discrete I use my Phix. The pods are 50mg and definitely do not lack on the throat hit side. I am interested in trying the Cue though as 50mg is sometimes a bit much when you're not expecting it.
Where did you buy it from? Or which vendors have them?

thanks @Yenoromm
50mg!!! :D

Interesting, because in the following post by @Rob Fisher
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/whats-in-your-hand-right-now.t19/page-551#post-591013
The pods for the Phix say 1.8% on the packaging - implying I assume 18mg/ml

But in the specs Rob posted a few posts later:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/whats-in-your-hand-right-now.t19/page-551#post-591021
It says 5%

I thought that 5% was a mistake.

Hmmm....
Maybe there are different strength pods for the Phix

@Rob Fisher , do you know anything about this?

The ones I get overseas are 5.0%. And they definitely feel like it haha

I don’t know if abt SA vendor that stocks them as I usually live in Australia.

Attachments

• 7748BEBB-214F-4AE8-A575-3B99C7988773.jpeg
    7748BEBB-214F-4AE8-A575-3B99C7988773.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 39
You won't believe it but my original Rebel pod is still going!

I've been vaping it here and there and waiting for it to run dry. It is a bit less flavour now and a bit less Vapour but it's still going.

I estimate that I've used about 3 battery loads on this pod so far.

Hopefully it will finish up soon then I can try the other flavours.

79c8663f4188d297c87f230360781522.jpg

Lol, shortly after I took the photo for the above post, I got a funky taste and now no vapour....

Yay :campeon:

Hi Silver,

Something I discovered while wondering about the level of my pod....Hold the pod up to a strong light. You should see the liquid inside, the top half of the pod and the drip tip itself make up the tank (jip...believe it!). Anyway, hope it helps!

Regards

Never seen anyone so excited that their juice is finished lol :D

I know
Its crazy
Lol

The thing is that I like to know "where I am" with vape gear. Juice wise and battery wise.
The Twisp Cue is a great little device that has a good vape considering how light it is

But

Battery wise - you only get flashing near when its done. So say i am aboit to go out for a short outing and its not flashing, i may think its near fully charged. Meantime in a puff or twos time it starts flashing and i am in trouble.

Second, you cant see how much juice is left because the pod is not see through. The newer pods are apparently coming out with a see through strip, so that will be great.

The answer is to just have two and keep the second one charged i suppose

Well both my Cue's have been given away to convert smokers... will have to grab one at the airport... Ooooo problem... I don't think King Shaka has a Twisp Stand... :-(

Well both my Cue's have been given away to convert smokers... will have to grab one at the airport... Ooooo problem... I don't think King Shaka has a Twisp Stand... :-(

@Rob Fisher that is sad that you gave them away! Before a flight...
You will have to stealth the Billet Box - hehe
Breathe in and hold it in for extra long !!

Have been vaping on the next flavour pod for about a day and a half

It's the tobacco one. Its called Tobacco #1 Regular

03849bbcec4b3de1c31e5a57aabb05e1.jpg

It's okay, not great.
I didn't like it much when i started on Twisp in 2013. Not much has changed. Same flavour as far as I can recall.
It's a toasted mild tobacco. A bit bland for me. Not punchy or tasty to my tastebuds. Its quite soft to me.
I still get that dryness in the mouth after vaping it for a while.

A tad more throat hit than Rebel, which is a positive for me.

I suppose its okay if one hasnt tried anything else and some may like it but in comparison to some of the other amazing tobaccoes I have tried in the past few years, this is very average in my opinion.

It is vapeable and I will push on and finish it because i want to monitor more closely how many battery cycles this pod lasts.

Twisp Cue hardware is performing nicely though. Am still getting very slight occasional gurgling, but its not detracting from the vape.

I went out again yesterday to watch a movie at the cinema and discovered another plus point of the Twisp Cue (versus my trusty and mighty Evod). It's very quiet so its better for stealth in quiet situations.

The movie had a momentary quiet period and at that point i took a quick stealth toot on my Evod, which crackles a bit louder. I reverted back to the Twisp Cue for the rest of the movie. Had about 3 or 4 toots. It's so quiet you cant hear it. And also very easy to stealth the vapour by holding in.

Am just keen to see what other flavours Twisp will release. After this tobacco it's the Polar Mint and then I'm done. I still think for me if they had a "Rebel Mint" or Rebel Ice of sorts I would use this regularly as an ultra stealth vape solution.

47b3175ddaad184a61b0a94975855f7c.jpg

Last edited:
Had to get it after the review, I am really enjoying the throat hit and the cigalike draw. I was looking for a good mtl and @Silver thank you. The nic hit for me is just perfect. I ask the lady how many mg it was and she said 2.4, cant be right so I'm assuming it's 24.

IMG_20171023_170046.jpg

Hi guys, quick tip: maybe it has been mentioned but if you hold the twisp pod up to the flash light on your cellphone you can very quickly see how much juice is left.

Had to get it after the review, I am really enjoying the throat hit and the cigalike draw. I was looking for a good mtl and @Silver thank you. The nic hit for me is just perfect. I ask the lady how many mg it was and she said 2.4, cant be right so I'm assuming it's 24.

View attachment 111314

Fantastic @Rafique
Glad my review helped and that you liking it
Yes i think its 24mg, but its not strong enough for me. I wish they can make a 36mg pod.
And a "Rebel Ice"

I am still pushing through my tobacco pod
Got a full day of work meetings tomorrow so will use it in stealth mode here and there

Back