Twisp Cue - Review

I think you right @Clouds4Days , it would probably make it a bit tastier and enhance it
I am however not a fan of vanilla in my vapes though
Maybe a touch of menthol would also spice it up - hehe

Funny thing, I have never like any tipe of tobbaco vape but the twisp cue with the tobbaco is so close to a real cigarrette that i have experienced in any vape, i think its a real winner for new converts and to kill my urges that i get to smoke cigs.

But I think the real winner here is the fact that its very easy for new vapers and it mimic a ciggarrette very well on draw, taste(tobbaco) size, troat hit.

Most smokers dont want to be vapours because it doesn't taste, draw or feel the same, also it seems way to coplicted to vape with all the boxes and tanks coils and juice.

And I think what we need to remember as vapours is that without vapes most if not all of us are smokers.

I, am really impressed with Twisp on this one, a definate for current smokers wanting to quit smoking, I mean hec I find myself using it more than my other systems and I think for me one off the big reasons is the portability and nic hit.

I think you right @Clouds4Days , it would probably make it a bit tastier and enhance it
I am however not a fan of vanilla in my vapes though
Maybe a touch of menthol would also spice it up - hehe

Hahaha you already getting your rebel mint.
Now we need a tobacco honey.
I really loved the gustos roasted tobacco honey and think on the Cue it would be a winner.
Who can we tag to make this happen @Silver :)

Hahaha you already getting your rebel mint.
Now we need a tobacco honey.
I really loved the gustos roasted tobacco honey and think on the Cue it would be a winner.
Who can we tag to make this happen @Silver :)
Ooh @Clouds4Days u right abit of honey will liven it up ... must say I’m enjoying but the prices of the pods is abit steep for my liking

I stand to be corrected @Snape of Vape - but I think the guys at Twisp designed this specifically.
You can ask the question in their subforum thread on the Twisp Cue if you want them to respond directly about their product

Check out the following thread:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/product-design-overview-twisp-cue.t42768/
Thanks @Silver I will have a look. I thought there'd be an option to get it here at a decent price to test it out. I know their previous devices were just re branded.

Right, its time to give this an update

I finished my Tobacco #1 pod.
It lasted 2 and a half battery cycles.

If there are 200 puffs per battery cycle (according to Twisp), then this pod lasted about 500 puffs, well above their own 350 puff estimate.

I am happy with how long the pod lasts and how long the battery lasts. This is not a heavy workhorse vaping device but a great device for the odd puff here and there. The tobacco #1 pod lasted me exactly a week. That's with taking the odd puff every now and then and the occasional double puff. I never chain vaped it.

I will stick to my original view on the Tobacco #1 flavour. I'm not a fan of it. It's bland and it leaves my mouth dry. It's okay if you haven't tried any other great tobaccoes but it doesn't speak to me at all ;-) It's not unpleasant tasting and I suppose it does the job but it just doesn't make me smile.

Am onto the Polar Mint pod now. This is the third and final pod that I got in the original package. Ooh, this one is nice. After the first few toots I can immediately say this is better. It's actually a bit better in the Cue than I recall the Polar Mint juice was back in the Clearo1 days. Will report back after more use.

So far I am still very happy with the device itself - all is working fine. No leaking on my side with these 3 pods so far.

I just wish I could add some of my own menthol concentrate to the Rebel pod to make a Rebel Ice - then I would be very happy.

Verdict so far: small and stealthy MTL companion - but I need more juice varieties and Rebel Ice!

aea42707b2c5f8b521ab9ca32f2082bf.jpg

Hey guys
For those that have used the Cue. How does it compare to the Gusto?
Wrt. Flavor/throat hit/battery longevity
Thanks in advance

Hey guys
Thanks in advance
Many guys have experienced leaking with the cue. You might wanna hold back until Twisp confirms that the issues is resolved. I haven't used the Gusto but I would assume the Gusto won't give a Throat Hit like the Cue because it uses Nic Salts.

Hey guys
Thanks in advance

Hi @BioHAZarD
The Cue is an ultra stealth device at a different price point to the gusto

I have rooted in the gusto but don't have one so can't really compare properly.

Cue has good battery life. Lasts about 200 puffs or so. Quick to charge. Like 30 mins or so. Not an intense vape. For me the throat hit is mild but I think most will be satisfied. It's like a good pen style device. Problem at the moment is that only the three flavours are a available.

When I tooted on the gusto it was a bigger vape. Also very mild throat hit because of the Nic salts I believe.

Hi @BioHAZarD
The Cue is an ultra stealth device at a different price point to the gusto

I have rooted in the gusto but don't have one so can't really compare properly.

Cue has good battery life. Lasts about 200 puffs or so. Quick to charge. Like 30 mins or so. Not an intense vape. For me the throat hit is mild but I think most will be satisfied. It's like a good pen style device. Problem at the moment is that only the three flavours are a available.

When I tooted on the gusto it was a bigger vape. Also very mild throat hit because of the Nic salts I believe.
Thanks @Silver
Seems like I will have to try both ;)

Sent from the abyss

Ok so i have donated my Twisp Cue to my mother yesterday,

About two weeks ago i went past there visiting with my cue and i showed it to her and she used it for the whole day i was there,

So i decided to give her mine as i already stopped smoking and now she can stop smoking, so far its going good with her, she loves the cue and the flavour and says as soon as she smokes a ciggie she quickly switch over to the cue rather.

So im holding thumbs that she stops after many many many years of smoking.

Feel so good to be able to help her and maybe give her a second chance to live healthier without that stinking habit which eventually kills you quicker. So that she can have more years to come with her grandchildren.

Hey guys
Thanks in advance

I do own both and will do a comparison video when i get a gap this week ..... ;)

About two weeks ago i went past there visiting with my cue and i showed it to her and she used it for the whole day i was there,

So i decided to give her mine as i already stopped smoking and now she can stop smoking, so far its going good with her, she loves the cue and the flavour and says as soon as she smokes a ciggie she quickly switch over to the cue rather.

Feel so good to be able to help her and maybe give her a second chance to live healthier without that stinking habit which eventually kills you quicker. So that she can have more years to come with her grandchildren.
Great stuff! Holding thumbs too. Keep us updated please.

I do own both and will do a comparison video when i get a gap this week ..... ;)
I did get the gusto as well. So far the only problem is that some of the pods dry hit like there is no tomorrow. Other than that it provides a very satisfrying vape. Only tried the neon green slushie pods.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

I did get the gusto as well. So far the only problem is that some of the pods dry hit like there is no tomorrow. Other than that it provides a very satisfrying vape. Only tried the neon green slushie pods.

Ah ok , to me the Cue wins on ease of use and cost of the pods.
Gusto is good but I think I'm sold on the Cue ......

Last edited:
Ah ok , to me the Cue wins on ease of use and cost of the pods.
Gusto is good but I think I'm old on the Cue ......
Just to clarify its the Gusto pods that dry hit

A work colleague has a Cue and thoroughly enjoying it. Just not too happy with the limited flavours and have asked whether I can refill it for her with my DIY mixes.

Is it possible to refill these pods? I've seen that there are ways to refill the Juul, etc but cant find anything on this one...?

Yes, no, maybe?

A work colleague has a Cue and thoroughly enjoying it. Just not too happy with the limited flavours and have asked whether I can refill it for her with my DIY mixes.

Is it possible to refill these pods? I've seen that there are ways to refill the Juul, etc but cant find anything on this one...?

Yes, no, maybe?

Maybe .....

The mouthpiece seems to be a press fit , and also forms part of the "tank" , I'm sure if you take a really small drill bit and drill a hole to the side of the top you might get access to the tank section.

Yes, no, maybe?

Maybe you could Macguyver something @Rude Rudi as Daniel suggested above
But it certainly wasnt designed to be refilled

This is such great news @Create-A-Cloud - thanks for sharing it
Holding thumbs for your mom to be able to quit the stinkies
Even if she cuts down a lot she is winning

Maybe you could Macguyver something @Rude Rudi as Daniel suggested above
But it certainly wasnt designed to be refilled

Yes, I gave it a go but the are virtually bullet proof - no refilling opportunity here. I managed to open one up (forcefully) and I must say that these are very well engineered and constructed - hence the price...

Kind of at wits end with my folks and the long perilous journey of getting them off analogs, they tried the joyetech ego but the switch was a bit too drastic... but managed to get my mom to try the cue at a kiosk and she took to it, guess I’m going to bargain hunting soon :--)

Back