Twisp Cue - Review

Both me and my wife won a Cue with their give away and well...Im a Goon type of guy,but the grandparents are here,and they are solid smokers,both over 70 and been smoking since they were teens.

Long story short I gave them the 2 Twisps, and so far so good,2 days off the cancer sticks,both very positive to not needing to smoke again!

Just a shoutout to twisp,excellent product!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both me and my wife won a Cue with their give away and well...Im a Goon type of guy,but the grandparents are here,and they are solid smokers,both over 70 and been smoking since they were teens.

Long story short I gave them the 2 Twisps, and so far so good,2 days off the cancer sticks,both very positive to not needing to smoke again!

Just a shoutout to twisp,excellent product!!!

Oh wow, thats awesome to hear @Jp1905
What a success. Long time smokers can be very stubborn so this is great news.
What flavour are they enjoying most or using currently? The tobacco ?

Oh wow, thats awesome to hear @Jp1905
What a success. Long time smokers can be very stubborn so this is great news.
What flavour are they enjoying most or using currently? The tobacco ?

I started both on tobacco,but grandma went to the Rebel pod,think they also stoked they dont need to go sit outside in the wind as well,so its much more comfortable as well,granddad made me get some blue nail polish to mark his Twisp,just so grandma doesnt puff on his Twisp.

@Jp1905 That deserves a gold star man!!! it is great to hear!!! Looking forward to them being smoke free for life!!!

Hi @Resistance - am going to answer your other post here in this thread - because it relates to the Twisp Cue.

I hear you about the potential leaky pods. Judging from this thread, some are good, some are leaky.
Mine have fortunately been ok.

Good to hear about the new pods with the see through window - i wasnt aware those were available. I do think its a good idea to be able to see how much liquid is remaining.

Lets see how this develops

There is no review for a starter device as honest as that of a newbie entrant to vaping. I have been trying to convince this friend to drop the stinkies for ... gees very long. Gave him the use of my Cuboid with Crius tank and free recoils and juice yet it did not do the trick. Gifted him a Twisp Cue a couple of days ago and here is his response:

Proof is in the pudding!

Regards
(Sorry for double posting, Did the original in the incorrect thread.)

There is no review for a starter device as honest as that of a newbie entrant to vaping. I have been trying to convince this friend to drop the stinkies for ... gees very long. Gave him the use of my Cuboid with Crius tank and free recoils and juice yet it did not do the trick. Gifted him a Twisp Cue a couple of days ago and here is his response:

Proof is in the pudding!

Regards
(Sorry for double posting, Did the original in the incorrect thread.)

@Raindance What you said about a newbie's comments being the best review is spot on. A noob vaper tried my iJust S and Innokin Endura T20 which I was given by The Vape Guy @BumbleBee. She loved the T20 and it's because of this device that she has now started vaping. If she'd tried the iJust S only she wouldn't have.

Another acquintance tried all my devices but just doesn't enjoy vaping per se. However, she liked my Vinto e-cig and she uses that now, but still in conjunction with the stinkies ... give her time ...

There is no review for a starter device as honest as that of a newbie entrant to vaping. I have been trying to convince this friend to drop the stinkies for ... gees very long.
STUNNING!!!

I bought a cue a couple weeks back to try out. Really like the simple design and the idea behind it, however the actual device stopped working after a week or so. No light and won't charge. Returned it to twisp and they replaced it without issue. Been using the second one on and off for about a week now, and today it also gave up on me. All 5 or so pods I have used have also had the leaking issue. Maybe there is liquid getting into the device and causing problems? Anybody else experienced these issues? Will return it again and see, maybe third time lucky.

I bought a cue a couple weeks back to try out. Really like the simple design and the idea behind it, however the actual device stopped working after a week or so. No light and won't charge. Returned it to twisp and they replaced it without issue. Been using the second one on and off for about a week now, and today it also gave up on me. All 5 or so pods I have used have also had the leaking issue. Maybe there is liquid getting into the device and causing problems? Anybody else experienced these issues? Will return it again and see, maybe third time lucky.

Hi there @RocketMan - Sending you a PM now to find out a few things.

Hi all
I have been using the YTwisp Cue for about 2 months now, bought them at Dischem at a discounted R299 including 3 flavour pods. My first kit leaked a bit after minutes of contant vaping. I also thought it was just the pods at first but went through like 7 different pods and all leaked after a while so something told me it was the device!?
Lost that device whilst at the beach and so i bought another kit about a month ago and not a single leak so far.
It is an issue to hold the pod in bright light to see how full the 2 chambers are with juice and maybe they should develop more flavours than just the current 3 but other than that, excellent device for smokers trying to quit cos of the tight draw and slight throat hit, sleek, compact and easy on the go device! Oh and flavours available at most supermarkets at the same price!
Thank guys!!

Bought my dad a Twisp Cue for Xmas, he's been smoking 2 packs a day for about 45 years, I've bought him a few starter kits over the years but nothing stuck for more than a day. He's in the first stage of emphysema due to all the smoking. Reluctantly he gave the Cue a go after I showed him how easy it is to assemble by just clicking in a pod, he took a few drags and gave an impressed smile. One pack of cigarettes lasts him 3 days now and he just bought a second Cue. Leaking issues are present on most of the pods but the ease of use and high nic content makes up for it until the new pods are released.

All in all, I'm really impressed by this little device and rather thankful to Twisp for selling these at such a low price. I do hope they resolve the QC issues soon.

If you need to convert a smoker to vaping, this is your perfect weapon :)

Bought my dad a Twisp Cue for Xmas, he's been smoking 2 packs a day for about 45 years, I've bought him a few starter kits over the years but nothing stuck for more than a day. He's in the first stage of emphysema due to all the smoking. Reluctantly he gave the Cue a go after I showed him how easy it is to assemble by just clicking in a pod, he took a few drags and gave an impressed smile. One pack of cigarettes lasts him 3 days now and he just bought a second Cue. Leaking issues are present on most of the pods but the ease of use and high nic content makes up for it until the new pods are released.

All in all, I'm really impressed by this little device and rather thankful to Twisp for selling these at such a low price. I do hope they resolve the QC issues soon.

If you need to convert a smoker to vaping, this is your perfect weapon :)

Congrats on that @JB1987
From 2 packs of smokes a day to 1 pack lasting him three days. Wow, that is amazing
All the best on this and please let us know how it goes

@JB1987 good thing and well done.
just keep your dad stocked up on pods and he will quit soon.
I donated a brand new cue to a buddy and he gave up due to leaks and reverted to stinkies till we can sort his pods situation out.says he didn't even crave a smoke and while using it

@JB1987 good thing and well done.
just keep your dad stocked up on pods and he will quit soon.
I donated a brand new cue to a buddy and he gave up due to leaks and reverted to stinkies till we can sort his pods situation out.says he didn't even crave a smoke and while using it
Hey how's your Dad doing so far JB

Sent from my VF-696 using Tapatalk

Hey folks

Just here to add my 2 cents to the twisp cue review.

Using it for about 20 days. I bought one, used it for a couple days then battery was not lasting even half a day. Returned it and got a new one which seems to be lasting longer.

WRT to the pods, I find the rebel pods to be quite problematic. Not leaking like the other complaints that I find here, but rather the coil seems to be getting burned long before the liquid finishes. I have these problematic pods, do you think Twisp will replace them for me? Also, one of the rebel pods just stopped pulling, like the coil is not firing up. Take a pull and the light goes on but nothing happens.

Overall a pretty good device, which would be perfect if these pods can be rectified.

Hey folks

Just here to add my 2 cents to the twisp cue review.

Using it for about 20 days. I bought one, used it for a couple days then battery was not lasting even half a day. Returned it and got a new one which seems to be lasting longer.

WRT to the pods, I find the rebel pods to be quite problematic. Not leaking like the other complaints that I find here, but rather the coil seems to be getting burned long before the liquid finishes. I have these problematic pods, do you think Twisp will replace them for me? Also, one of the rebel pods just stopped pulling, like the coil is not firing up. Take a pull and the light goes on but nothing happens.

Overall a pretty good device, which would be perfect if these pods can be rectified.
@Khaleel Carrim I had the same issue with a pod i bought last month BUT only opened Mponday evening...it was the toabbco #1 and pulling, light on and nothing. Looked properly and it was a tiny crack on the pod. Yours is probably cracked too. I went to a Twisp Kiosk yesterday in Rustenburg mall....had thee worse customer service experience. They reused to believe I opened the pod the night before YET the pod was full to the limit with liquid. Claimed that pods do not crtack on their own....but here is the best part...eventually agreed to swop the pod for me...gave me a new one and had me open it in front of them...it was cracked....gave me another...it was cracked....3rd time lucky! So yes...have them change it bru!

@Khaleel Carrim I had the same issue with a pod i bought last month BUT only opened Mponday evening...it was the toabbco #1 and pulling, light on and nothing. Looked properly and it was a tiny crack on the pod. Yours is probably cracked too. I went to a Twisp Kiosk yesterday in Rustenburg mall....had thee worse customer service experience. They reused to believe I opened the pod the night before YET the pod was full to the limit with liquid. Claimed that pods do not crtack on their own....but here is the best part...eventually agreed to swop the pod for me...gave me a new one and had me open it in front of them...it was cracked....gave me another...it was cracked....3rd time lucky! So yes...have them change it bru!
This is sorted and changes made are excelled. Try it now and see for yourself

@Resistance you mean the new stock pods are MUCH better bru?
It's perfect like there was never anything wrong.there I just pulled it out the mod and dry as Cape Town
7766f56a1b1271e277a4b943f3747f2f.jpg

@Resistance thats awesome bud and I also agree...the newer pods are leak free as I personally only had my very first combo batch leak on me...ever since that, nothing! But the cracked pods are an issue...I saw 2 cracked pods from sealed opened up whilst I was there at the twisp kiosk. But im sure that will be sorted as well :) @Hooked :rofl:

Back