Twisp Cue - Review

On my third pod now.mint and the flavour is better than I remembered from the old pods

Sent from my VF-696 using Tapatalk

On my third pod now.mint and the flavour is better than I remembered from the old pods

I just picked up my batch of new pods today so only on my first pod, im finding the new pods are giving me much smoother vape but still a good throat hit.

So far my first pod of the new batch seems to have no lekeage or condensation. Fingers crossed as the testing continues.

Twisp handcheck
9242cdd2ebba740bfad940917ead1fb9.jpg
e72e84b16238a639ddb20fe5fefb9e3d.jpg
bc18a658a59ab5c9f6acc7e8f998c865.jpg

They have like a small museum in store aswell. That clam shell is the real real

That was supposed to say real deal. I had my fone fixed 4times already

Sent from my Venue 7 HSPA+ using Tapatalk

Hey there.

So I quit stinkies 3 years ago with just a cheapie vape. So 3 months ago I started the stinkies again, been going through some stuff and didnt wanna get meds. Anyhow my first experience with the vape was, yes the vape was cheap but had quality liquid. I have tried other peoples more expensive vapes, up to the ones that cost more than school fees. The liquid spilled into your mouth, the nicotine content ones burned my mouth so bad I had blisters all over the inside of my mouth. I switched to non nicotine and got so frustrated I put it down ( think the coil went ).

So now being back on the stinkies, I am really looking into the cue. Do you get the liquid in your mouth as well? Does your lungs seems to feel heavy after vaping for a few days and every time you yawn you get this liquid aftermath, Like your whole throat lining is coated in it.

Finding it harder to quit this time around and really need a better option.

Thank you, Newbie

I've been to three TWISP kiosks (in Gauteng) so far and none had the new Blueberry pods... :(

Did you try clicks / dischem or I think I saw PNP on the list. ( dont see stock either )

I only found stock online under loot.co.za

But a noob, so what do I know, maybe the community feels strongly to supporting twisp themselfs.

Last edited:
I managed some Blueberry from a Caltex petrol station.
I can't find the other new flavour though. Although I must add the Blueberry is fantastic.

Hey there.

So I quit stinkies 3 years ago with just a cheapie vape. So 3 months ago I started the stinkies again, been going through some stuff and didnt wanna get meds. Anyhow my first experience with the vape was, yes the vape was cheap but had quality liquid. I have tried other peoples more expensive vapes, up to the ones that cost more than school fees. The liquid spilled into your mouth, the nicotine content ones burned my mouth so bad I had blisters all over the inside of my mouth. I switched to non nicotine and got so frustrated I put it down ( think the coil went ).

So now being back on the stinkies, I am really looking into the cue. Do you get the liquid in your mouth as well? Does your lungs seems to feel heavy after vaping for a few days and every time you yawn you get this liquid aftermath, Like your whole throat lining is coated in it.

Thank you, Newbie

The Cue is a awesome device, perfect for someone new into vaping that wants to kick the stinkie habit.

Easy mod system one your juice done chuck the pod and replace.

I haven't had a bad coil in the 8 pods I've used.
No spitback of any sort and draw is practically perfect to that of a cig.

No fire button, auto fires when you inhale.
Charges quick.

Hope I didn't miss anything.... o wait I did.... you can buy pods basically any where clicks, dischem, twist kiosks, spar , pnp, local garages. So never a excuse to buy cigs.

My opinion is the cue is a great device.

The Cue is a awesome device, perfect for someone new into vaping that wants to kick the stinkie habit.

Easy mod system one your juice done chuck the pod and replace.

I haven't had a bad coil in the 8 pods I've used.
No spitback of any sort and draw is practically perfect to that of a cig.

No fire button, auto fires when you inhale.
Charges quick.

Hope I didn't miss anything.... o wait I did.... you can buy pods basically any where clicks, dischem, twist kiosks, spar , pnp, local garages. So never a excuse to buy cigs.

My opinion is the cue is a great device.

THank you so much. Will be getting one tonight then. And if everything is true about the device, hubby might want one to as he cannot quit if I don't. Might try the food flavors by like eating to much to smoke food.

THank you so much. Will be getting one tonight then. And if everything is true about the device, hubby might want one to as he cannot quit if I don't. Might try the food flavors by like eating to much to smoke food.
You guys will not go wrong. I used the Cue to stop smoking completely and for me it was not hard at all due to the cigalike of this device. The hit is exactly what you need and flavour awesome. As mentioned above...best seller at first is the simplicity. buy, vape, throw and repeat! Even the Vega mini tank from twisp is pure goodness...uses commercial coils but man does that tank deliver on every pull even through chain vaping. The coils go on forever in that thing. Have the same coil in there before Easter and use it almost daily but I do only use fruity flavours and 50/50 mix ratio only on the Vega mini. But yes...twisp cue is your answer

PS...anyone else noticed how the "newer" batch of pods esp gthe newer flavours finish much faster than the older batch of pods? and no its not because of me chain vaping their delicious flavours lol.

Please let us know how it goes. We all like a successful quitter and if need be support one on the quitting journey. We've (mostly) all walked the path you are on and many made it with the support found here on the forum.

By the way, the Cue is the way to go!

Good Luck and Regards

Did you try clicks / dischem or I think I saw PNP on the list. ( dont see stock either )

I only found stock online under loot.co.za

But a noob, so what do I know, maybe the community feels strongly to supporting twisp themselfs.

@Bubbels82 If someone buys a Twisp product, then they're supporting Twisp, irrespective of where they bought it, right?

Yeah, been to a few Clicks' and Dischems in the same shopping centres and no joy...

@ace_d_house_cat It's such a waste of time going to a kiosk only to find that they don't have what you're looking for. Why not buy online through the Twisp website - they're sure to have what you're looking for! (says Ms Know-it-All, who doesn't even use a Cue)

I quit in a weekend with the Cue and got me the Vega a few weeks later with some lesser percentage nic and also use it to fascinate myself with clouds and stuff.the Cue works well even if you don't intend on quitting as just yet it will sway you towards quitting

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

You guys will not go wrong. I used the Cue to stop smoking completely and for me it was not hard at all due to the cigalike of this device. The hit is exactly what you need and flavour awesome. As mentioned above...best seller at first is the simplicity. buy, vape, throw and repeat! Even the Vega mini tank from twisp is pure goodness...uses commercial coils but man does that tank deliver on every pull even through chain vaping. The coils go on forever in that thing. Have the same coil in there before Easter and use it almost daily but I do only use fruity flavours and 50/50 mix ratio only on the Vega mini. But yes...twisp cue is your answer

PS...anyone else noticed how the "newer" batch of pods esp gthe newer flavours finish much faster than the older batch of pods? and no its not because of me chain vaping their delicious flavours lol.
I noticed the polar mint lasts longer than all the other flavours for some reason,whether old batch or new

I'll just leave this here ...

hi @Daniel
This is a Twisp Cue Review thread, not my thread.
It's for all reviews of the Twisp Cue

Have reverted the post above to the original version - with your video.
Great to see that and you are welcome to post thost kinds of reviews in your video thread and in the relevant review thread elsewhere on the forum. That would help members reading the thread to see your review.

Last edited:

@Ruwaid Which tank do you have on your Vega? The original, or the Arcus?

Hey there.

Thank you, Newbie
Then ur doing it wrong. No tank is supposed to leak if u wick it right. Get a siren v2 and you'll have the best mtl vape and stop the stinkies immediately. Pods for the cue are expensive as F. R45 for 2 mls. U can mix ur own juice, 60ml for that same price.

Back