Twisp Cue - Review

@Silver Are you going to explain whats silvered? @Rafique which pod did you use 1st? Im not a tobacco fan so I doubt im gonna use the tobacco pod,wish I could choose all rebel when I buy

I decided to use all 3, the tobacco is stronger like Silver mentioned but I enjoy it. The rebel has a less throat hit but good. Polar mint for me is the most suttle

@Silver If you leave the Cue on its side or upside down can it leak?

Hi @Slick
Ive had no leaks with it so far and ive been out with it a few times lying sideways in my man bag

Sometimes when you pull out the pod there is a timy bit of condensation on it, but it doesnt leak out of the device when the pod is in

So far so good on the leak front

@Silver Are you going to explain whats silvered? @Rafique which pod did you use 1st? Im not a tobacco fan so I doubt im gonna use the tobacco pod,wish I could choose all rebel when I buy

Hi @Slick
Getting "silvered" officially means having a nic overdose such that you have to lie in a horizontal position for a while.
That term was coined after i got royally "silvered" at an early vape meet several years ago.

You can read more about it here:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/doing-a-silver-what-does-this-mean.t4335/

Was not a nice experience at all and not something folks should aim for.

Does anyone know or tried to swap between pods?

Have a few puffs of one then change to another? Will the pod leak?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Does anyone know or tried to swap between pods?

Have a few puffs of one then change to another? Will the pod leak?

No problem with that @r0ckf1re
You can change pods, you dont have to finish it to change it
You can pop it out easily and put in another one.
They won't leak, even when you take them out.

No problem with that @r0ckf1re
You can change pods, you dont have to finish it to change it
You can pop it out easily and put in another one.
They won't leak, even when you take them out.
Thank you for the prompt reply Sir. @Silver

Hi @Slick
Getting "silvered" officially means having a nic overdose such that you have to lie in a horizontal position for a while.
That term was coined after i got royally "silvered" at an early vape meet several years ago.

You can read more about it here:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/doing-a-silver-what-does-this-mean.t4335/

Was not a nice experience at all and not something folks should aim for.

I remember that vape meet very well @Silver , we both got our Nemesis mechs and Igo-L's that day. Seems so long ago :D

I remember that vape meet very well @Silver , we both got our Nemesis mechs and Igo-L's that day. Seems so long ago :D

Oh my word @JB1987 -
Didn't know you also got the Nemesis and Igo-L on that day. Lol.
I was over the moon and thought that this was the most incredible thing - well, after recovering from the silver that is....

Oh my word @JB1987 -
Didn't know you also got the Nemesis and Igo-L on that day. Lol.
I was over the moon and thought that this was the most incredible thing - well, after recovering from the silver that is....

I remember, we were sitting opposite one another figuring out our first mech mods :-D

I remember, we were sitting opposite one another figuring out our first mech mods :-D

Lol, those were the days
I remember @Tom was sitting opposite me, so you must have been sitting next to him then.
He was "configuring" the Nemesis for me because it had a few things that were adjustable - and he knew how to do it. It felt amazing though. I recall the immense sense of excitement.

Though I’m not a big fan of twisp flavors, this Cue has a place in my vape rotation. As I fly a awful lot this little thing is perfect for the ninja vaping around a aircraft and in airports where vaping is frownd on.

I was extremely happy to find that through 5 long haul flights to my final destination there was zero leakage on all three pods I was carrying as well as it charges rather quick using the USB port on the plane.

Though I’m not a big fan of twisp flavors, this Cue has a place in my vape rotation. As I fly a awful lot this little thing is perfect for the ninja vaping around a aircraft and in airports where vaping is frownd on.

I was extremely happy to find that through 5 long haul flights to my final destination there was zero leakage on all three pods I was carrying as well as it charges rather quick using the USB port on the plane.

Thanks @RayDeny
Good piece of info that it doesnt leak on planes
Many devices suffer a bit on planes.
The Twisp Cue is definitely going to be going along on my next plane trip

@Silver - I also took the Cue for a test flight today. Impressive for such a tiny light device. I agree with your findings. I did sample all 3 flavors when I bought the device, and Rebel is the only one to my liking.

In my case it will be a stealth device only (like long haul fights, etc). Although it delivers nic to my satisfaction (with an acceptable flavor), I don’t think it was ever intended to replace every day vaping. I can see this as good option for a low to medium smoker (maybe up to a pack a day) that want to kick the habit, but only as an interim step

Overall a fair device in my opinion

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@RenaldoRheeder For long-haul flights do you go into the toilet to stealth-vape? Does it not set off smoke detectors?

@RenaldoRheeder For long-haul flights do you go into the toilet to stealth-vape? Does it not set off smoke detectors?

I always have a window seat and once the lights go off all it takes is covering up the Cue light and double clutch, there is so to say no vapor.

@Hooked - I vape right in my seat - I obviously hold my breath after a toot so that nothing visible is exhaled. The Cue is small enough to be concealed in my hand and it does not have a strong smell. All good to stealth.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Anyone know what this device is originally called? Or was it specifically designed for Twisp? Would like to pick one up to try

@Silver this tabacco flavour would be amazing with a hint of vanilla and honey.

I think you right @Clouds4Days , it would probably make it a bit tastier and enhance it
I am however not a fan of vanilla in my vapes though
Maybe a touch of menthol would also spice it up - hehe

Back