Vape Elixir - Juice Reviews

Alex

Reonaut
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Ok so here's my review of 'snollygoster' lol Just the name cracks me up every time.

It's like some kind of fruity freshness, but I can't make out what exactly, there's a hint of mint on the exhale, to my humble very n00b taste buds which are still recovering from 28 years of tobacco flavor, it's a very nice refreshing taste. Very good TH too. Seems to go well with an espresso.

Oh almost forgot, only used it on the dripper so far. Trident on Nemesis, .5ohm dual coil, cotton wick.

Would I get this again... for sure:).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I also bought it just for the NAME :D - although I can't stand the taste, the flavour is much more pronounced at higher Ohm coils.

Edited the title of the thread so that all Vape Elixir reviews can go here. Thanks for your impressions @Alex.

First impression of Qalactin Hypermint: This is by far my favourite minty liquid thus far. It is not just pure menthol, but full of delicious flavour. It still has that clean refreshing taste from the menthol, but the rest of the flavours makes it a much more satisfying and "complete" flavour.

Company: Vape Elixir
Product Name: Beetlejuice
Product Image:

Reviewer: Alex

Mod: Nemesis and Hammer

Atomiser: Trident RDA
Coil Resistance: .8 Ohms
Wicking Material: Cotton

Strength: 12mg
Blend: 50/50 ?
Price: R180 for 20ml.

Website blurb: Perfectly balanced tangerine and orange
Reviewer Notes: I tried this one last night in the dripper, and here is my experience. First of all I inserted some fresh cotton to test out my new Five Pawns - Gambit juice. That stuff is heavenly with so many complex flavours, so any way after savouring the gambit for about 20minutes, I thought I would drop some of the Beetlejuice into the mix. Boy, was I surprised at the awesome flavours my tastebuds were picking up. I even mentioned to my wife just how well the tangerine type flavours blend so well with the nutty tones of the gambit.

I continued with the beetlejuice until the wee hours of this morning, and discovered that this is a really complex juice in it's own right, at least for me anyway. None of the flavours are in your face. And I started to realise that what I thought was a great combo of the 5pawns gambit + beetlejuice. Was not completely acurate. I have been meaning to give the Gambit another go. But in the mean time I find my tastebuds longing for more beetlejuice instead. Vape Elixir continue to surprise me with their lineup of juice which I feel is really of a very high quality.

@Alex if you like VK Beetlejuice you should definitely try 5 Pawns Queenside

By the way, Vape Elixir will soon be available at Vapeking again, at a standard new price of R140 per 30ml.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

That's very good news @SunRam, I have a colleague who swears she is going to buy 10 bottles of Black Cigar so she does not run out again ;)

Apologies for the delays guys, but this time there is good news. Vape Elixir is available at Vapeking again in 12mg and 6mg variants, as well as 3 exciting new flavours.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Great stuff @SunRam
Any chance of getting 18mg at some point?

Great stuff @SunRam
Any chance of getting 18mg at some point?
Hi @Silver , do you drip 18mg? Iwas a 18mg vaper for years, now down to between 9 - 12mg. Quite a few of the cloud chasing peeps down here in the Cape are down to 6mg. Not sure if I'm ready to go that low yet! :p

Hi @Silver , do you drip 18mg? Iwas a 18mg vaper for years, now down to between 9 - 12mg. Quite a few of the cloud chasing peeps down here in the Cape are down to 6mg. Not sure if I'm ready to go that low yet! :p

Hi @capetocuba
I am still discovering what level is ideal for me. But so far I think it depends on the juice.

On the REO, which is a dripper, i am mostly on 18mg. Some 12mg juices are okay for me but some are a bit too mild for my liking. Am not a cloud chaser and around 1 ohms so not massive power.

Interestingly juices are typically 6, 9, 12 and 18. Wonder why 15 is not more popular. The jump from 12 to 18 is quite large

Hi @capetocuba
I am still discovering what level is ideal for me. But so far I think it depends on the juice.

On the REO, which is a dripper, i am mostly on 18mg. Some 12mg juices are okay for me but some are a bit too mild for my liking. Am not a cloud chaser and around 1 ohms so not massive power.

Interestingly juices are typically 6, 9, 12 and 18. Wonder why 15 is not more popular. The jump from 12 to 18 is quite large
Ok, so I have a plan for you. You won a DIY mixing kit, why not brew some 15mg for yourself? Mixing is not that difficult if I can do it! ;)

Agreed - I need to experiment with DIY
Hope to do so sometime...

I've started a group buy thread under the group buys section, for Hana Modz DNA 30's from Cloupor. If you're interested, please check it out.

So I finally got around to trying out Beetlejuice 12mg in my Magma, running a single 1,5 ohm microcoil at 3,7 volts. Wicked with a combo of silica and cotton.
The flavours are best described as subtle and surprising. At first I though it was quite bland but gave it a few decent pulls, exhaled slower and fiddled a bit with the power settings until finally I found the perfect spot, and perfect it is! A great refreshing vape that isnt too heavy on the throat hit. My family loves this juice because it makes me smell like lemon zest, and I love it because of the great flavors and the blend makes for great clouds. Its not going to blow your mind, its not going to scare your tastebuds or tear at your throat. What it will do though is give you a nice mellow vape with some interesting subtle flavour and massive clouds, it is definitely a 'juce for the masses' by which I mean the flavour is most likely going to be acceptable to more people than not, so if 100 people tried it maybe 4 wouldnt like it, most would think its ok and 20 would love it. Will I buy it again, definitely citrus flavours go really well with a castle lager (imo).

Messages deleted due to Vendor not being allowed to promote their products in any forum other than their own. Sorry guys!

Product Name: Plasma Juice

Atomiser: Mini Protank 3
Coil Resistance: 1,5 ohms
Wicking Material: Who knows

Price: R130 for 30ml.

Website blurb: Exquisite blend of watermelon, grapes and menthol.

It's fascinating how the human memory works - genius beyond understanding. I love how a smell or taste can trigger such vivid memories, memories that were otherwise forgotten. My first taste of this beautiful Plasma Juice took me back over two decades to Summers in Portugal. My family would holiday there every July in the European Summer. I've never been a fan of bubblegum, I found the flavour would disappear too soon. However there was this brand you could buy in Portugal - Gorrila - the most glorious bubblegum. The fruity-menthol flavour lingered for ages, it was juicy and didn't stiffen up - perfect for a hot Summer's day.

Anyway, I could never figure out the flavour of the earliest example of this Gorrila bubblegum, when it only came in a standard flavour, before the manufacturer started making and labeling actual flavours. I now suspect the fresh, fruity 'more'ish' flavour was Grape, some sort of Melon and Menthol. This combination is simply beautiful. It's sweet but to too sweet, it's unusual despite hinting at fruit flavours you know.

Back to Plasma Juice...
I played around with the Spinner's voltages and found the sweet-spot somewhere in the middle. Depending on the voltage you might get a bit more grape or watermelon. The freshness is subtly present on the inhale on the lower voltage, and always present on the exhale. The highest setting, for me, would let the menthol mask the fruit too much, hence why I prefer this juice somewhere in the middle. The Grape and Watermelon compliment each other and in my opinion are best when together.

This juice itself does seem of very a good quality. I'm not an experienced vaper, but to me the look of the liquid, the aroma, the taste and the consistency of the juice seems of a good quality. Glass bottles always gives me the upmarket sort of feel, especially with the dropper. The label could be a little better - it looks like it wasn't exactly designed and "produced," but even mentioning this is me being pedantic.

As far as all day juices go, if you can vape the same thing for hours on end, Plasma Juice is easy on the palette while being distinct and interesting thanks to the beautiful combination that is watermelon and grape. The menthol helps break what could become a monotonous constant sweet, so I could easily vape this for hours one end.

Highly recommended, and a bargain at R130 for 30ml.

Product Name: Plasma Juice

Atomiser: Mini Protank 3
Coil Resistance: 1,5 ohms
Wicking Material: Who knows

Price: R130 for 30ml.

Website blurb: Exquisite blend of watermelon, grapes and menthol.

It's fascinating how the human memory works - genius beyond understanding. I love how a smell or taste can trigger such vivid memories, memories that were otherwise forgotten. My first taste of this beautiful Plasma Juice took me back over two decades to Summers in Portugal. My family would holiday there every July in the European Summer. I've never been a fan of bubblegum, I found the flavour would disappear too soon. However there was this brand you could buy in Portugal - Gorrila - the most glorious bubblegum. The fruity-menthol flavour lingered for ages, it was juicy and didn't stiffen up - perfect for a hot Summer's day.

Anyway, I could never figure out the flavour of the earliest example of this Gorrila bubblegum, when it only came in a standard flavour, before the manufacturer started making and labeling actual flavours. I now suspect the fresh, fruity 'more'ish' flavour was Grape, some sort of Melon and Menthol. This combination is simply beautiful. It's sweet but to too sweet, it's unusual despite hinting at fruit flavours you know.

Back to Plasma Juice...
I played around with the Spinner's voltages and found the sweet-spot somewhere in the middle. Depending on the voltage you might get a bit more grape or watermelon. The freshness is subtly present on the inhale on the lower voltage, and always present on the exhale. The highest setting, for me, would let the menthol mask the fruit too much, hence why I prefer this juice somewhere in the middle. The Grape and Watermelon compliment each other and in my opinion are best when together.

This juice itself does seem of very a good quality. I'm not an experienced vaper, but to me the look of the liquid, the aroma, the taste and the consistency of the juice seems of a good quality. Glass bottles always gives me the upmarket sort of feel, especially with the dropper. The label could be a little better - it looks like it wasn't exactly designed and "produced," but even mentioning this is me being pedantic.

As far as all day juices go, if you can vape the same thing for hours on end, Plasma Juice is easy on the palette while being distinct and interesting thanks to the beautiful combination that is watermelon and grape. The menthol helps break what could become a monotonous constant sweet, so I could easily vape this for hours one end.

Highly recommended, and a bargain at R130 for 30ml.

Obrigado rOgue zOmbie, bom impressão de Vape Elixir Plasma Juice

Back