Vape Liquid COVID-19

Shops should be open from May 1st, but that's up to the store bring prepared.

At least VapeRite have indicated they will be open.

Other shops like Spar that sell tobacco and juice should also have the juice available. I mean I bought juice while other had cigs pulled off the shelf so I don't see why they wouldn't sell again.

I'd look into MTL during this lockdown. The juice lasts longer (depending on RTA/RDA).
Please read the Vaperite communicate carefully.
Right now vape shops opening on 1 May is still subject to clarification from goverment.
The Vaperite post clearly states that the will continue to sell CBD, which they have been doing throughout this period, with sale of non CBD products from 1 May subject to clarification from goverment

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Ok, thanks for the info!

I guess we simply have to wait and see. But would be strange to see cigarettes on sale but no juice...

Ok, thanks for the info!

I guess we simply have to wait and see. But would be strange to see cigarettes on sale but no juice...
I am ordering my Twisp juice online at Loot as they are one retailer that allowed orders to be made during lockdown, even though delivery will only happen after lockdown. Takealot and Dischem don't make this possible

And there you have it. Banned again. So much for that. I bet it'll probably get banned in level 3 too.

Guess I have to get the mix kit out again and try with the remaining crap flavourings I have.

Ive used softi organic cottons from clicks or dischem. They are comparable to most vape cottons, not as good as the cellulose infused ones but still decent. If cotton is your only problem you got a solution there. I see tons of people ask for cotton, a bag of a years supply of organic cotton is under R20

Hi fellow Vapers,

Anyone in Fourways, Bryanston, Randburg area able to supply? I can drive to you. Please help, my girlfriend and I are out. Looking for 3mg liquid, but let me know what you have at this point I'll take anything.

Any takers on this yet?

Anyone have links to vape whatsapp groups in Johannesburg? Please pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who can help with juice around Roodepoort / Randburg?

Assemblief?

Anyone in Pta East Area that has a little extra?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Someone mentioned that we can vape pure VG coupled with some Nicorette gum (Chewed not vaped). Can one of our mixologists please confirm that it is possible to vape pure VG? I am just a bit worried...

Someone mentioned that we can vape pure VG coupled with some Nicorette gum (Chewed not vaped). Can one of our mixologists please confirm that it is possible to vape pure VG? I am just a bit worried...
Yes, you can. It's actually quite good off you want to give the old taste buds a break. It has a little sweetness to it too.

Is there anyone in the Tokai area Cape Town who would be willing to sell smok novo pods, nautilus coils or a smok nord device? Pm me if you are.
Many Thanks

I'm in Yzerfontein (West Coast, Cape Town) and I could help with juice, if anyone is allowed to travel to collect here.

Tempted to ask where all these people just joined from and first post just ask for juice. No need to introduce yourselves or anything.
Could be Narc's even. :D:lipssealed::cop1:

But I won't ask :dogpile:

Now iam sceptical to help.... Making me think during lockdown not cool
@M.Adhir.

Now iam sceptical to help.... Making me think during lockdown not cool
@M.Adhir.

Loose lips sink ships, I think everyone would like to help everyone else out because this forum's always been about helping first and foremost but I'm exercising caution in general as my non-vaping friends have been telling me of people wanting to swop just about anything for vape juice. Less worried over narcs and more worried over people looking for vape juice to exchange for other stuff which will eventually lead to people getting in to trouble for helping out. A lot of "illicit" trade has been benign but I see a bigger trend starting with the dodgier crowd.

I'm not saying don't help people. And the Narc reference was just a 21 Jump Street phrase.

Someone has helped me in the past 2 weeks.
I've helped at least 3 people with coils and cotton and battery wraps.

Just saying be careful out there. Nobody wants to get arrested or have a record because of a bottle of juice. That also reminds us how mindless these darn rules are!

Last edited:
Anyone in CPT southern suburbs with 35 mg or more Nic Salt Liquid and Novo pods. Quite desperate so willing to pay a premium. PM me please

Newbie here, guilty as charged of signing up when the shit hit the fan :lipssealed:

Anybody in Edenvale area with some juice willing to help out, would be much appreciated, tough times!

Newbie here, guilty as charged of signing up when the shit hit the fan :lipssealed:

Anybody in Edenvale area with some juice willing to help out, would be much appreciated, tough times!

pm me

Hey all, I too need some assistance if anyone has some spare juice? (Yes yes, I know I basically created an account looking for some)

In the Edenvale area. I was just super under prepared for a lockdown lasting longer than 5 weeks :<

Back