Vape Meet - JHB - 23/10/2021

Yeah I know I am dumb like that, but so lovable I am always forgiven. It was seeing @ARYANTO 's blotto that got me all confused. The most difficult for me was having the five practice beers before I could enjoy the first one.

@Room Fogger 's pipe

Screenshot 2021-10-24 150334.jpg

Plus Jurgens

Screenshot 2021-10-24 150158.jpg

= Gandalf

images

Still clearing out the in-laws’ house, down to the last couple of loads (4 months since we started!). I know where I would rather have been.

Ah well, there’s always next time…

Well done to everyone that planned and participated in the meet! Looks like it was a success and a lot of fun too!

KZN Vapers, the Cape Town and JHB vapers have now got the trend started and set, we better make a plan and get one going this side too!!!!

Well done to everyone that planned and participated in the meet! Looks like it was a success and a lot of fun too!

KZN Vapers, the Cape Town and JHB vapers have now got the trend started and set, we better make a plan and get one going this side too!!!!
I think you just voted yourself Dbn Vape Meet Chairman

So sorry I couldn't make it. Started working yesterday, so had to be at work. Hope you guys had a great time!

Yeah man, it would have been nice to say "Good morning Zadiac" in person. Besides that there was this really rowdy table down the bottom that could have used some crowd control, they were loud and behaving like a right bunch of clowns.

Yeah man, it would have been nice to say "Good morning Zadiac" in person. Besides that there was this really rowdy table down the bottom that could have used some crowd control, they were loud and behaving like a right bunch of clowns.

and they won all the bloody prizes !!!!

...lol

Back