What Did You Vape Today?

Well well well! Was sent a few juices to test and the first two I tested are both real winners!

Lenny's Coffee highly recommended by @Hooked - The best coffee I have tasted for sure! 0.18Ω Mystique Disposable at 35 watts on top of the Penguin!

Then one I was quite nervous to try because it's a Liquorice vape! The packaging, labelling and piston keyring and awesome t-shirt were fantastic! Thrifty Clouds aka @Wayne pieterse created this! Well if you like liquorice (and I do) you will really enjoy this juice! What a pleasant surprise this juice was! 0.18Ω Mystique Disposable at 35 watts on top of the Onegin.

So it was a double Chicken Dinner for me today!
Lennys Coffee 3.jpg Piston Puffs 3.jpg

Well well well! Was sent a few juices to test and the first two I tested are both real winners!

Lenny's Coffee highly recommended by @Hooked - The best coffee I have tasted for sure! 0.18Ω Mystique Disposable at 35 watts on top of the Penguin!

Then one I was quite nervous to try because it's a Liquorice vape! The packaging, labelling and piston keyring and awesome t-shirt were fantastic! Thrifty Clouds aka @Wayne pieterse created this! Well if you like liquorice (and I do) you will really enjoy this juice! What a pleasant surprise this juice was! 0.18Ω Mystique Disposable at 35 watts on top of the Onegin.

So it was a double Chicken Dinner for me today!
View attachment 230817 View attachment 230818

I'm so glad that you enjoyed Lenny's, @Rob Fisher.
Your turn @Silver and @zadiac.

Still vaping Piston Puffs (tank number 4 or 5). It's a Lemon, Liquorice, Ice juice and quite different and innovative from any other juice I have vaped. The Lemon I understand is a natural extract and the bottle needs to be shaken before filling a tank. I can't remember when I last vaped 4 or 5 tanks of another juice (Red Pill) in a long time other than Exclamation Extreme, Blimey and Waves. Hats off to Bewolk Industries (@Wayne pieterse) for Piston Puffs!
Piston Puffs.JPG

Still vaping Piston Puffs (tank number 4 or 5). It's a Lemon, Liquorice, Ice juice and quite different and innovative from any other juice I have vaped. The Lemon I understand is a natural extract and the bottle needs to be shaken before filling a tank. I can't remember when I last vaped 4 or 5 tanks of another juice (Red Pill) in a long time other than Exclamation Extreme, Blimey and Waves. Hats off to Bewolk Industries (@Wayne pieterse) for Piston Puffs!
View attachment 231290
Liquorice is a great flavour to mix with when using a bit of imagination, working on a Liquorice and Coconut Ice Cream which is very promising!

Liquorice is a great flavour to mix with when using a bit of imagination, working on a Liquorice and Coconut Ice Cream which is very promising!

Ooooo with coconut! That sounds yummy! I love coconut but vaping coconut is such a hit and miss!

Ooooo with coconut! That sounds yummy! I love coconut but vaping coconut is such a hit and miss!
Yeah can be dry and overpowering in a mix but after trying just about every coconut concentrate out there found a couple that work great, the one used in this is the VTA Desiccated Coconut and plays second fiddle to the Liquorice it also has a touch of butterscotch then cream, vanilla and coolant elements to get the ice-cream mouth-feel and texture!

Yeah can be dry and overpowering in a mix but after trying just about every coconut concentrate out there found a couple that work great, the one used in this is the VTA Desiccated Coconut and plays second fiddle to the Liquorice it also has a touch of butterscotch then cream, vanilla and coolant elements to get the ice-cream mouth-feel and texture!

It sounds like this new creation of yours could be a Chicken Dinner! :b1:

Another excellent juice from Vapour Mountain... I have been vaping the Vanilla Custard all day and loving it which surprises me no end... and now testing The Escape! Pina Colada on Ice! Bazinga! Straight into a Dvarw on top of the T5! @Oupa for the win!
The Escape.JPG

DIY Bubblegum Marshmallow, using the Rook on top of the Ultroner Victory this evening!

Last edited:
Stumbled upon this little sample from @Wayne pieterse at Bewolk (got lost in a juice crate in my closet).
I’m usually not a cola fan, but this one really is very nice. The lemon just brightens up the cola and removes that sickening syrupy sweetness that colas often have for me. Winner!1B623413-F787-4019-AFB8-923402B7658C.jpeg

Also some Bubblegum Milkshake from @ivc_mixer ! If you like the “blue” bubblegum milkshake flavour this is very good! If you like the gum to be the star, try @StompieZA ’s StompeStampie, if you want the milkshake part to shine, this one from IVC is your juice!17E000C6-B9EA-4B0A-AA11-93E60D623917.jpeg

Back