What Did You Vape Today?

Vaping both the Sensis and Rook on top of the Foxy One, both lapping up my DIY Creamy RYfig4 which after 6 weeks steeping is a winner! Smooth Creamy homemade RY4 (no RY4 concentrate used) with a Fig twist!

Vaping both the Sensis and Rook on top of the Foxy One, both lapping up my DIY Creamy RYfig4 which after 6 weeks steeping is a winner! Smooth Creamy homemade RY4 (no RY4 concentrate used) with a Fig twist!
Screenshot (530).png

Oh WOW started juice testing the juices that @ivc_mixer sent me along with my Molicel order! Normally when I get sent juices maybe one I find vapable... I have started with Pineapple Coconut, Passionfruit Peach and Kiwi Litchi! I thought the first one would be my favourite... then I tasted number two and that was awesome as well... and then number three... What a breath of fresh air... all three are really good and I will vape all of them.

I will save the other three for the weekend! @ivc_mixer they are all lekker and my favourite so far is the Litchi Kiwi!
Juice Test.JPG

Oh WOW started juice testing the juices that @ivc_mixer sent me along with my Molicel order! Normally when I get sent juices maybe one I find vapable... I have started with Pineapple Coconut, Passionfruit Peach and Kiwi Litchi! I thought the first one would be my favourite... then I tasted number two and that was awesome as well... and then number three... What a breath of fresh air... all three are really good and I will vape all of them.

I will save the other three for the weekend! @ivc_mixer they are all lekker and my favourite so far is the Litchi Kiwi!
View attachment 231901
Thank you for the kind words sir :)

Stumbled upon this little sample from @Wayne pieterse at Bewolk (got lost in a juice crate in my closet).
I’m usually not a cola fan, but this one really is very nice. The lemon just brightens up the cola and removes that sickening syrupy sweetness that colas often have for me. Winner!View attachment 231673
Snap snap. I was after something different and threw a bottle of this into my Blck order which I got today and it’s a gem this juice. Really really enjoying it.

A9F6E7DF-C671-44C0-AD3C-8F927B290C2B.jpeg

This has had a few weeks steep and is fantastic! Didn't think Raisin would work so well with tobacco!

Screenshot (544).png

My Devils Liquorice Ice Cream in the Glaz Mini up top the Drag X Plus!

IMG_7646.JPG

Same set-up as yesterday but with my Slapper Pie which is my, biscuit base, cake, Lemon, custard and meringue take on Flapper Pie! Sort of a hybrid between Flapper Pie and Lemon Meringue Pie with cake added for good measure!

Since Saturday i have two set-ups on the go, the Vapefly Galaxies 30W Kit and the Rook on top of the Hastur 88w Mod, in the Galaxies Pod Tank i have my slapper pie and at the moment in the Rook i have my Maxed Out Blueberry!

View attachment 230217 In a constant rotation to keep everything fresh.. sometimes I just grab whatevers closest
That is a very awesome lineup The Cake Range by steam masters is flipping awesome along with Thrifty Turk Icecream. The smashed lil stud is not my favorite of the range, the Mizz Tasty is where I'm at

I need to repeat the extra special thanks to @GSM500 for the wonderful privilege of experiencing Blackbird. I have been nursing the sample he gave me for months and tonight is one of those treat evenings when the first tank of a new build is filled with this dark magic!

Today my DIY Sweet Tobacco Custard in the Cthulhu mod Artemis MTL RTA on top the Cthulhu Mod Hastur 88W Mod!

Back