What Did You Vape Today?

Icey Wicks Bubblegum by Bewolk Industries
It is a chewy Wicks Bubblegum on Ice
The ice hits just right not too overpowering. The Bubblegum is just right to the taste and also not too potent in a perfect blend. I have to rate this a solid 8/10 and a definite must vape for people who lovey ice and sweets.
IMG_20210627_143949.jpg

Honesty speaking Bewolk has knocked it out of the park yet again with this flavor. It honestly probably is the best Wicks gum flavor I have ever had and I have tried many.

I cant smell or taste anything, so no use wasting good liquids. I threw together a blind SnV to get “some” sensation...
FW Creme de Menthe 4%
FW Hard Candy 2%
FW Extreme Ice 8%
FA Polar Blast 1%
Cap SS 4%

50/50 and 12mg freebase.
I have no clue what it tastes like, but the cooling effect is very pleasant!D8BBF41F-0E16-4569-AB27-4C86CAFE9C3F.jpeg

I cant smell or taste anything, so no use wasting good liquids. I threw together a blind SnV to get “some” sensation...
FW Creme de Menthe 4%
FW Hard Candy 2%
FW Extreme Ice 8%
FA Polar Blast 1%
Cap SS 4%

50/50 and 12mg freebase.
I have no clue what it tastes like, but the cooling effect is very pleasant!View attachment 233327
The no smell/no taste thing is truly bizarre isn’t it? We had Covid over December last while I was on leave and it’s so bladdy weird not smelling things. I hated that part.

FW Creme de Menthe 4%
FW Hard Candy 2%
FW Extreme Ice 8%
FA Polar Blast 1%
Cap SS 4%

50/50 and 12mg freebase.
I have no clue what it tastes like, but the cooling effect is very pleasant!View attachment 233327
Polar blast is nice. You can add more it brings out fruits and vegetables :D

Fruits and deserts

The no smell/no taste thing is truly bizarre isn’t it? We had Covid over December last while I was on leave and it’s so bladdy weird not smelling things. I hated that part.
Worst part of all this for me!

Type Two on the Paramour with a creamy caramel style twakkie 8--)
20210703_164710.jpg

This is the way to vape your Blimey! Higher wattage on the Geekvape L200! This is a special juice @KZOR!
Blimey L200.JPG

@ivc_mixer juice testing day! Bazinga! Am enjoying the Fruiz'n, Strawberry Litchi and Blackcurrant on Ice. The Floatin' Soda which I expected to be my favourite is not for me. My favourite is the Strawberry Litchi! It's awesome!
ivmixer.JPG

@ivc_mixer juice testing day! Bazinga! Am enjoying the Fruiz'n, Strawberry Litchi and Blackcurrant on Ice. The Floatin' Soda which I expected to be my favourite is not for me. My favourite is the Strawberry Litchi! It's awesome!
View attachment 233907
He makes such quality liquid, just a matter of finding your fit. My wife is quite partial to his Cafe Latte and French Custard!

This is the way to vape your Blimey! Higher wattage on the Geekvape L200! This is a special juice @KZOR!
View attachment 233897

Almost there Uncle Rob... just 6 more to 50W.... :-D

Run mine at 0.25 to 0.28 at 50W, liquid crack!

Wonder what tank @KZOR used to test this juice out, works perfect in any of the Taurens! ;)

20210705_120410.jpg

Gale-force winds and torrential rain in CT again today. Time to cuddle up with a warm blanket and some yummmmmmy pudding!

Choc Mousse & Creme Caramel.jpg

On my Coconut Custard in the Bishop up top the Geekvape Obelisk 120FC!

IMG_8388.jpg

Oh WOW! I just tested the first of the 9 Dolce e Paisano juices! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! The Lemon Parfait is just outstanding! The fact that my favourite dessert is Lemon Meringue may have something to do with it... but the juice is smooth and tastes just like the label says! Quality Juice all the way!
Lemon Parfait.JPG

Back