What Did You Vape Today?

Good Afternoon

I am currently vaping Ripe Vapes VCT (Vanilla Custard Tobacco)

Wow i am normally not into Tobacco flavors but amazing

can really suggest it to anyone

5 star juice

Really pleasant flavor, I’m hooked!

9fe1e72c33775e0c371f8f18f56235e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good Afternoon

I am currently vaping Ripe Vapes VCT (Vanilla Custard Tobacco)

Wow i am normally not into Tobacco flavors but amazing

can really suggest it to anyone

Have heard good things about this one @Christian
Thanks for the headsup

Nuts n stuff ice cream by all day vapes.... scrumptious. . The slightly icy exhale makes it so damn authentic :inlove:

Andre's Creamy Coffee
World Wonders/Esheli - Table Mountain
White Shadow Vapours - Gemstone

Can you describe what a cactus tastes like? I ate once by my grandfather but it was in my late teens - almost 39 and can't remember what it tastes like

Sent from the Netherealms of Hell
It doesn’t taste like much at the % in that recipe but it adds a juicy “mouth feel” to the juice.

It's been years since I last seen someone using Skyblue Ambrosia That juice used to be extremely popular in its day and it was really good if I remember correctly. I never really could tell what it tasted like but it just tasted good.

@daniel craig I wonder if Skyblue still exists? I bought the juice from them months ago and I would like to order more, but one can't get through to their website. Maybe they've closed down. Pity - their Strawberry Snap is also good.

EDIT: I FORCED myself to phone them, as I hate phoning people (but don't mind if they phone me). They're still in business but having problems with their website.

Last edited:
@daniel craig I wonder if Skyblue still exists? I bought the juice from them months ago and I would like to order more, but one can't get through to their website. Maybe they've closed down. Pity - their Strawberry Snap is also good.

EDIT: I FORCED myself to phone them, as I hate phoning people (but don't mind if they phone me). They're still in business but having problems with their website.
I've been to their shop twice recently and it looked rather low on stock on everything.

Everytime I went there they didn't have what I was looking for and referred me somewhere else.

Not sure if they will remain open or just having some general difficulties.

I've been to their shop twice recently and it looked rather low on stock on everything.

Everytime I went there they didn't have what I was looking for and referred me somewhere else.

Not sure if they will remain open or just having some general difficulties.

@Adephi Hmmmm something doesn't sound right. Yesterday morning Melinda said she would email me a list of available juices (since the website is down) but I haven't received it yet. How long does it take to send an email?

I hope they pull through this. They were one of the first suppliers in JHB and pretty cool people.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Cinnama Snickerdoodle by adv .... some lovely banana cinnamon :D... think this will be the bees knees after a months steep

Easy as pie one shot in Skyclone
Burst one shot in Kayfun v5 clone
Morpheus diy in BB
VK 5 + menthol:D in Hussar clone
5 pawns queenside diy in the Coppervape mech + Hadaly clone

Avalon - Rune

and finishing off some left-overs:

White Label – Chocolate Doughnut
Mystic Nectar – Silkworm
BlueSky Vaping – Strawberry Snap

I only had 3 juices for today.

Vapeing verry baie spaar-samig only 5ml of each.

DIY- JamMonster (my edited version)
Slug juice
And SiLkWoRM-from MYSTIC NECTAR(Currently my favourite juice line.ime loveing them to bits.

Back