What Did You Vape Today?

Did you follow the recipe exactly with the elderberry at 3%?
The one I did has the Elderberry at 4% still, I think the recipy was changed to 3 after I had mixed it, quite some time ago. I will try at 3 the next batch, but I am enjoying it as is now.

The one I did has the Elderberry at 4% still, I think the recipy was changed to 3 after I had mixed it, quite some time ago. I will try at 3 the next batch, but I am enjoying it as is now.
4%:O . Wow, at 3 it almost killed me.

But this is why I love diy, change it to suit you and you only cause that’s the point!!

For breakfast:
Jam Monster – Strawberry and @Andre's Creamy Coffee (a great combination!)

Afternoon snacks:
SkyBlue – Ambrosia
SkyBlue – Strawberry Snap

(btw for those of you who know Skyblue: Their website is down, apparently due to technical problems. I phoned @Melinda who said that she would email me a list of their stock, but I never received it. I phoned her again in case she’d forgotten about it, but there was no reply. I left a message yesterday telling her that I would like to re-order Ambrosia and Strawberry Snap but she has not returned my call. :wondering:

Evening: TopQ Coffee – the last few drops were squeezed out of the bottle!

XTC for the morning

Some SNLV ice for the first time, actually very nice.

Easy as pie :clap:

XTC for the morning

Some SNLV ice for the first time, actually very nice.

Easy as pie :clap:

@Paul33 Never heard of XTC. I looked up the flavour and it sounds a bit too sweet for me, but I love the word play on the name! That's a good one!

Ok, busy day flavour wise
Soho diy in the Skyclone, Chilled red berries from all day vapes one shot in the BB, Burst one shot by NCV in the Kayfun clone, and my prezzie from @vicTor , Icee Watermelon in one of the OBS Nano's. I must just watch that one, the 6mg nic is a kicker, and I love looooonnnnnggggg draws on the icy stuff. Really enjoyed the headrush today!:D
IMG_0158.JPG

Ok, busy day flavour wise
Soho diy in the Skyclone, Chilled red berries from all day vapes one shot in the BB, Burst one shot by NCV in the Kayfun clone, and my prezzie from @vicTor , Icee Watermelon in one of the OBS Nano's. I must just watch that one, the 6mg nic is a kicker, and I love looooonnnnnggggg draws on the icy stuff. Really enjoyed the headrush today!:D
View attachment 127368

what a vape family you have there @Room Fogger, very nice !

glad you enjoying that Icee, credit goes to this person in the link below (take it easy with that 6mg though)

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/1-or-2-flavour-diy-recipes.t30441/page-8#post-637133

I very seldom buy juice but today I needed some retail therapy and a change from my regular DIY rotation so bought a bottle of Racc City Vapes - Masked Bandit and Sanctuary, Ice Lollies - Boom.

Masked bandit is a Chockmint Ice Cream and is a dead on replica of those paper wrapped white ice cream covered in dark chocolate with green mint crumbles in them. Nicely cooled without being overpowering. Love this one and its just what I needed. Rich and decadent.

Sanctuary's Boom is a Grape, pear and Mandarin ice lolly. Also nicely chilled and not too sweet. Love my fruit and this reminds me of those suckers we used to buy walking home from school in the olden days.

Neither these would be in my ADV category but rather reserved for quality spoil myself vape time.

Regards

I very seldom buy juice but today I needed some retail therapy and a change from my regular DIY rotation so bought a bottle of Racc City Vapes - Masked Bandit and Sanctuary, Ice Lollies - Boom.

Masked bandit is a Chockmint Ice Cream and is a dead on replica of those paper wrapped white ice cream covered in dark chocolate with green mint crumbles in them. Nicely cooled without being overpowering. Love this one and its just what I needed. Rich and decadent.

Sanctuary's Boom is a Grape, pear and Mandarin ice lolly. Also nicely chilled and not too sweet. Love my fruit and this reminds me of those suckers we used to buy walking home from school in the olden days.

Neither these would be in my ADV category but rather reserved for quality spoil myself vape time.

Regards

Masked bandit is exactly that for me - a bit of a change and variety needed every now and again. It is my Favourite from the range

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s very yum but not a coffee juice :rofl:

lol I do vape other flavours too
emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

For my wake-up this morning I smashed some A4S Sippy in the new sherman. Was making nice tangy apple clouds that went well with my morning fruit juice. Won't do this rda in the early morning too often though, the sherman goes through juice at a hectic rate.

And for work today I've filled up with Loaded Glazed Donut. Still one of my favorite all-day vapes, smooth and delicious.

I truly vape just this due to my affliction bro

... but got a one shot steeping. ....lol

Ever considered messing around with Real flavours vg concentrates ?? I'm pretty sure I found a site which lists recipes only using them .. if I find it again I'll pm you the link

Back