Will Vape Shops (including online) be able to trade from 1 May 2020

In the short while I have been a member of this Forum, I've discovered so much about vaping, and still have so many questions, but I'm sure the answers are all here, but more research will be required.
So after following this specific thread, I have also decided to attempt the DIY route, and placed an order with Blck Vapour last night. Disappointingly enough, many of the items I wanted t order were "out of stock". So I ordered litres of VG, PG, a digital scale, glass beakers and quite a collection of "one shots". 100ml Chubby bottles were out of stock! (Also at Vape Hyper, Flavourworld etc. I was afraid that this rush will deplete the available stock, and obviously I succumbed to panic buying and now, hoarding!:facepalm: I have been short of juice for about a week now.
I have a small collection of previously used 100ml chubbies. Can I reuse them in the short term after a decent wash?
Thanks to this Forum I may be able to puff away again! Now to do some prep to start the next phase in vaping.
Use a ordinary old school bottle opener to open with as you would a bottle without a twist off cap. The back of a table knife also works and they pop off without problems, and you don’t damage the spout. Big thing is to make sure they are on properly before you use to fill a tank, you need to hear it click in.

I have an order waiting to go on BLCK. Just waiting for confirmation though. Nervous to just buy VG and PG on their own. So wanting to get a kit they offer. Hoping they will just be able to adjust the kit and remove the nic shot bottle.
*fingers crossed

The kits are great! I bought a kit from them about a year ago which had an instruction card with it. You just stand your empty bottle against the card and fill up with the various ingredients up to the mark on the card. Don't know if they still supply the card.

@Birkie

I bought a shortfill (juice without the nicotine and a separate bottle of nic is sent with the juice). This particular juice has instructions of how to open a Chubby Gorilla.

20200422_224916 - Copy.jpg

@XsCode

Last edited:
So I heard n ostrich saying DIY stores will open for consumables etc. Was that ostrich right? Or should I rather get some ostrich biltong?

So I heard n ostrich saying DIY stores will open for consumables etc. Was that ostrich right? Or should I rather get some ostrich biltong?

Have not heard anything.

But at the rate things are opening up by next week you might get everything exept for booze and a haircut.

@Birkie

I bought a shortfill (juice without the nicotine and a separate bottle of nic is sent with the juice). This particular juice has instructions of how to open a Chubby Gorilla.

View attachment 195650
Woah?!!!
925f777bbb467950225bcbdb7833bef9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Have not heard anything.

But at the rate things are opening up by next week you might get everything exept for booze and a haircut.
That sounds about right, you can't get a haircut sober!

Have not heard anything.

Ok was asking for a friend. I won't be able to get anything.everything needs replacing and the budget starts from next month and then save for that month:eaea:

d58dd1e0-d65a-4dd5-9608-fe94085b86ec.png

ORDER PROCESSING CLOSED
Dear Customer

BLCK has always been about going the extra mile for our clients and as much as we would love to supply level 4 essentials items, unfortunately we cannot continue doing so as we have been inundated with requests to supply non-essential items and this is not what our brand is about.

We know this is a tough time for our clients & vendors but we have had to make this difficult decision in order to sustain our long term goal.

We will not be taking any more orders at this time

Our payment options have been deactivated until further notice

All existing orders for essential items will be shipped out

Orders containing non-essential items will be shipped once the tobacco ban has been lifted as mentioned in our previous mailer

Please expect delays as courier services are working with minimal staff

We do apologize for this inconvenience and we cannot wait to start trading again with our full range of products.

Our online support team will be available to help with track and trace as well as any other queries you may have.

d58dd1e0-d65a-4dd5-9608-fe94085b86ec.png

ORDER PROCESSING CLOSED
Dear Customer

BLCK has always been about going the extra mile for our clients and as much as we would love to supply level 4 essentials items, unfortunately we cannot continue doing so as we have been inundated with requests to supply non-essential items and this is not what our brand is about.

We know this is a tough time for our clients & vendors but we have had to make this difficult decision in order to sustain our long term goal.

We will not be taking any more orders at this time

Our payment options have been deactivated until further notice

All existing orders for essential items will be shipped out

Orders containing non-essential items will be shipped once the tobacco ban has been lifted as mentioned in our previous mailer

Please expect delays as courier services are working with minimal staff

We do apologize for this inconvenience and we cannot wait to start trading again with our full range of products.

Our online support team will be available to help with track and trace as well as any other queries you may have.

well this sucks

was just gona order some one shots

ORDER PROCESSING CLOSED

I saw the same this morning and was just about to mention it as well. Unfortunately it seems some people tried their luck in getting stuff they were not allowed to during lockdown. I think Blck should follow the same route as Vape Hyper did and take all non-essentials off their site so that it cannot even be ordered. Fortunately I got my order in yesterday.

I saw the same this morning and was just about to mention it as well. Unfortunately it seems some people tried their luck in getting stuff they were not allowed to during lockdown. I think Blck should follow the same route as Vape Hyper did and take all non-essentials off their site so that it cannot even be ordered. Fortunately I got my order in yesterday.
mines in its way from vape hyper :)

I believe FlavourWorld may also be closing off orders soon.
Was doing a follow up in my order which hasn't yet dispatched and that seems to be the direction they are heading in.

I believe FlavourWorld may also be closing off orders soon.
Was doing a follow up in my order which hasn't yet dispatched and that seems to be the direction they are heading in.
Same here places on yesterday morning just hope it will get furfilled today

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I ordered from Blck and Vape Hyper.

Apparently some people were including nic in their orders and getting very upset when they did not want to ship it. So I understand Blck's decision, they are acting according to the laws at the moment and I fully support their decision. Let's just hope they can find a way around this and reopen again.

People posting pics of their Vapemail in social media can also put Vendors in trouble if something non essential maybe show up in the photo. Some vendors say food flavoring and then Kiepie shows pictures off Oneshots and Vape concentrates. But Kiepie will never learn.

This whole no nicotine situation is just so sad

I wish we can come out of it, even if vendors were allowed e-commerce only

Why should vaping CBD juice be allowed but not nicotine juice?
How does that influence the spread of the virus?

We have to respect the rules but I cannot help but feel terrible for those people that have run out of juice.

If we are looking at a peak in September things are not looking good and I doubt we will be at lvl 3 before that.

I went to the shops you can see people taking something off the shelves looking at it and putting it back risking the next person or themselves but vaping and smoking is bad.

I know of people that gets flu more than I do and they don't vape or smoke.

I’ve heard a lot of people talk about using the organic cotton from dischem , I know their are some procedures to follow to remove any impurities etc so it is a bit of effort but regardless it’s better than nothing . I’m sure someone from the group who’s used the cotton personally can pm you with the whole process if you need it .

Back